register now
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Supporters Surprised Romney is winning!

jjf3rd77 is offline Republican Party (Centrist)
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Paul Supporters Surprised Romney is winning!

Ron Paul supporters just cannot understand how Romney is winning. They put themselves around fellow Paul supporters and try and do all of these tricks to try and prove Paul is actually winning. now that they know he will never get elected, they ask, where are the Romney supporters??? I don't see them on the internet or Paul leaning websites??

Well, let me tell you where the Romney supporters are they are out there voting!!!

Sure half my friends love Ron Paul too, but they are too drunk and high to make it to the polls on time!!!

Just thought I would like to share this stupid excuse Paul supporters are coming up with now.
    Dennis Miller, "The hippies that used to fight against the man, now have become Big Brother."

Greg Gutfeld, "Apolitical in the media means decidedly liberal and not used to being challenged."

I Am Against Ron Paul and His Crazies

samspade is offline Truth Seeker
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I read the other day that Paul supporters are going to try to co-op the republican convention

How Ron Paul's Minions Plan to Hijack the GOP Convention

Paul was bragging how he would bring the youth to vote. These are the people whose political acumen is less than what they see on American Idol.

s is suWhen Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.pposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
    - Ronald Reagan -
    - Ronald Reagan -

jjf3rd77 is offline Republican Party (Centrist)
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Most of Ron Paul supporters think it's all a conspiracy that is out to get and keep Ron Paul out of the White House, they never think people just don't like him. Plus young people are very gullible and are easily sucked into the conspiracy-ness of Ron Paul. Trust me, I used to be a crazy conspiracy person too, the only difference is that I was one when I was 13. I am now 23. So when all these people turn 33 they will get tired of trying to "bring down the man" and vote for the "establishment." unless if they turn democrat because, a lot of libertarians are liberals
    Dennis Miller, "The hippies that used to fight against the man, now have become Big Brother."

Greg Gutfeld, "Apolitical in the media means decidedly liberal and not used to being challenged."

I Am Against Ron Paul and His Crazies

JMB87 is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samspade View Post
    I read the other day that Paul supporters are going to try to co-op the republican convention

How Ron Paul's Minions Plan to Hijack the GOP Convention

Paul was bragging how he would bring the youth to vote. These are the people whose political acumen is less than what they see on American Idol.
    I see you don't understand how the GOP primary works.

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    And to the OP...you seem to have a big misunderstanding on what libertarianism is...it's the exact opposite of liberalism. Anybody who claims to be a libertarian and then votes Obama is NOT a libertarian.

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As for Romney...the fact that he is winning is hilarious. One of the biggest things republicans are campaigning on and unites libertarians and republicans is Obamacare, and Romney, who provided the blue-print for Obamacare, is going to end up being the nominee. Both Romney and Obama are the same, and have a vast misunderstanding of the free market.

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB87 View Post
    I see you don't understand how the GOP primary works.
    Okay tell me how that is relevant to the link I posted

s is suWhen Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.pposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
    - Ronald Reagan -
    - Ronald Reagan -

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samspade View Post
    Okay tell me how that is relevant to the link I posted
    The title of the article makes it seem like the RP campaign is doing something against the rules. The GOP made the rules of getting/selecting/electing delegates, the RP campaign is adjusting their strategy based on these rules. They aren't 'hijacking' anything, and as the article even explains, they are playing by the rules.

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMB87 View Post
    The title of the article makes it seem like the RP campaign is doing something against the rules. The GOP made the rules of getting/selecting/electing delegates, the RP campaign is adjusting their strategy based on these rules. They aren't 'hijacking' anything, and as the article even explains, they are playing by the rules.
    I love how you rationize things and still miss the point.

- Ronald Reagan -
    - Ronald Reagan -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast