Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Ron Paul Foreign Policy Institute

Ron Paul.jpg

It is so simple even a caveman can understand it!
    It was politics that started the American Holocaust and it will be politics that ends it, the evil ones have Judicial Tyrants as their army: those who oppose them must engage this army.

"Never ascribe to stupidity that which is obviously malice"

Chief Justice John Roberts Is A Tyrant

Don't be a sucker; Oil Companies are the "good guys", Government is the "Bad Guy"

Detroit Is A Prophecy

God Bless Big Oil

Why I Am Not A Libertarian

BullsOnParade is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No offense, but I just don't find this productive. Wouldn't it be more productive to post what your idea of Non-interventionism is and how you think Ron Paul's should change to be a better version?

RET423 is online now Constitutional Conservative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    No, this is the 2 minute laugh section and that sounds rather unfunny.
    This gave me a chuckle and a chance to dig at PaulBot's, a two for one!
    It was politics that started the American Holocaust and it will be politics that ends it, the evil ones have Judicial Tyrants as their army: those who oppose them must engage this army.

Don't be a sucker; Oil Companies are the "good guys", Government is the "Bad Guy"

Detroit Is A Prophecy

God Bless Big Oil

JoCoLa is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    THE NEO-CON FOREIGN POLICY INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Be so desperate to prove toughness and avoid being confused with those pansy liberals that you never, ever scrutinize the defense budget, the Military Industrial Complex, and especially American foreign policy, which is impeccable and above reproach, and has no negative repercussions. Ever. Despite being the product of the very same hopelessly corrupt, bloated, inept, self-serving, special interest-laden government you deplore domestically. In short, be sure to emulate those pansy liberals' unwavering faith in government.

Even when it includes invading sovereign nations for their oil...

Greenspan admits Iraq was about oil, as deaths put at 1.2m | World news | The Observer

Or enacting embargoes that kills an estimated hundreds of thousands of children....

Sanctions against Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by JoCoLa; 01-23-2012 at 02:43 AM.
    The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. ~ H.L Mencken

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. ~ Ronald Reagan

Fantasy Chaser is online now King Arthur of Clamalot...
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoCoLa View Post
    THE NEO-CON FOREIGN POLICY INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Be so desperate to prove toughness and avoid being confused with those pansy liberals that you never, ever scrutinize the defense budget, the Military Industrial Complex, and especially American foreign policy, which is impeccable and above reproach, and has no negative repercussions. Ever. Despite being the product of the very same hopelessly corrupt, bloated, inept, self-serving, special interest-laden government you deplore domestically. In short, be sure to emulate those pansy liberals' unwavering faith in government.

Even when it includes invading sovereign nations for their oil...

Greenspan admits Iraq was about oil, as deaths put at 1.2m | World news | The Observer

Or enacting embargoes that kills an estimated hundreds of thousands of children....

Sanctions against Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    1.2 million dead? Embargos killing hundreds of thousands of children? Yeah, Two Minutes Laugh is the right place for that poppycock!
    The enemy wants men to concern themselves with what they do. Our business is to keep them thinking about what will happen to them. -- Screwtape
    REAL men don't exploit girls and women. They protect them. -- Me
    Treat a lady like a lady, and treat a tramp like the lady who's inside of her, the lady who God made her to be. -- Me
    Keep the equality of people, and the hierarchy of ideas. -- Dr. Ravi Zacharias
    I don't believe in treatin' girls equal. I believe in lookin' up to 'em. -- Moose Mason
    Mister Sharp. -- Bovril

samspade is offline Truth Seeker
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Actually we brought more oil in than we took out and as for the dead, that is as phony as a three dollar bill.

s is suWhen Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.pposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
    - Ronald Reagan -
    - Ronald Reagan -

Devilneck is offline The Illustrious Grand High Couyon
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I thought Ron Paul's foreign policy was more like:

1: Blame Amerca for creating the Bad Man
    2: Dig hole in sand
    3: insert head
    4: Drop trou and wait for the Bad Man to make love, not war.
    Last edited by Devilneck; 01-23-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    We say Grace, we say Ma'am. If you ain't into that we don't give a damn.

Today's forecast: Cloudy, with a strong chance of Banhammer.

I clean my guns with liberal tears.

*General mod note: Good discussion does not require insults. Disagree all you like, but don't insult other posters. Thank you.* ~Devilneck

RET423 is online now Constitutional Conservative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JStang View Post
    I thought Ron Paul's foreign policy was more likt:

1: Dig hole in sand
    2: insert head
    3: Drop trou and wait for the bad man
    That too but the important part is step 4 where we blame ourselves for the bad mans actions because he claimed he owned the sand we put our head in.

Detroit Is A Prophecy

God Bless Big Oil

Devilneck is offline The Illustrious Grand High Couyon
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RET423 View Post
    That too but the important part is step 4 where we blame ourselves for the bad mans actions because he claimed he owned the sand we put our head in.
    Ah! How could I forget that? I'll edit.
    We say Grace, we say Ma'am. If you ain't into that we don't give a damn.

Today's forecast: Cloudy, with a strong chance of Banhammer.

I clean my guns with liberal tears.

*General mod note: Good discussion does not require insults. Disagree all you like, but don't insult other posters. Thank you.* ~Devilneck

JoCoLa is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    1: America government does no wrong. Ever. Except domestically. The same travesty of a government at home is somehow magically infallible abroad.
    2: Dig hole in sand
    3: insert head
    4: Get on your knees for any authority figure that flashes a badge or waves a flag.

Quote Originally Posted by samspade View Post
    Actually we brought more oil in than we took out and as for the dead, that is as phony as a three dollar bill.
    So you don't deny the motives, only the outcome? It wouldn't surprise me if our woefully inept government didn't get a return on their initial petroleum investment. It's almost like they attempted to do the invasion on the cheap and had next to no exit plan, outside of hoping for some sort of delusional Wizard of Oz scenario where the muchkins would come out and celebrate the Wicked Witch's death, and all would be right with the world.

What'd the actual figure then? Do tell. Is it only 750,000 that have died in the Iraq war? Only a single, hundred thousand children dead due to the embargos? Golly, is it none at all? Wouldn't that be something, huh?

Tell me, what numbers would the the sissified, try-hard tough beta males of RO be comfortable with?
    Last edited by JoCoLa; 01-23-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable. ~ H.L Mencken

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. ~ Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast