Seravee is offline Proud Texan
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny1 View Post
    You are no better, than the Company you keep. That says it all.
    Its like that saying(hope I get it right)"Show me your friends and I will tell you what you are."
    “Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
    Watch your words, for they become actions.
    Watch your actions, for they become habits.
    Watch your habits, for they become character.
    Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

"Praise the God of all, drink the wine, and let the world be the world."

Fang of Destruction - Interpreter of Condolence

Tiny1 is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seravee View Post
    Its like that saying(hope I get it right)"Show me your friends and I will tell you what you are."
    Who, not What.
    Ron Paul is supported by some groups of anti Semites. He needs to publicly rebuke these supporters. He does not. He is no better, than they are, IMO.

Please take some time to learn about Autism. 1 in 150 people are diagnosed with some form of Autism. You might be one, and not even know it.

I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.

-Ronald Reagan

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny1 View Post
    Who, not What.
    Ron Paul is supported by some groups of anti Semites. He needs to publicly rebuke these supporters. He does not. He is no better, than they are, IMO.
    Ah! I though so. I love that quote BTW. I can't agree with that merely because just becasue one has supporters(not eve people he knows) does not make one Anti-Semitic. If a person could be labeled by people that are supporters then I have a few labels for a lot of politicians and all of the candidates.

Susanna is offline Cyber Mom
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Ah! I though so. I love that quote BTW. I can't agree with that merely because just becasue one has supporters(not eve people he knows) does not make one Anti-Semitic. If a person could be labeled by people that are supporters then I have a few labels for a lot of politicians and all of the candidates.
    If I understand correctly, it goes beyond "supporters," and includes "associates."

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6
    Jesus is still King!
    Isn't it funny how so many people think that "science" can do anything and everything, but God (if they even acknowledge His existence) can't do much of anything? - Me

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna View Post
    If I understand correctly, it goes beyond "supporters," and includes "associates."
    If thats the case then I guess I can be considered a alcoholic and drug-head and a few other things then as I have some friends and family members that aren't exactly model citizens.

Susanna is offline Cyber Mom
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If thats the case then I guess I can be considered a alcoholic and drug-head and a few other things then as I have some friends and family members that aren't exactly model citizens.
    In this context, associate does not mean family and friends - it refers to the people you surround yourself with to help promote your cause.

And I think you knew that; you just choose to be argumentative. If you didn't, you don't have the brains I have credited you with.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; they shall prosper that love thee. Psalm 122:6
    Jesus is still King!
    Isn't it funny how so many people think that "science" can do anything and everything, but God (if they even acknowledge His existence) can't do much of anything? - Me

Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Susanna View Post
    In this context, associate does not mean family and friends - it refers to the people you surround yourself with to help promote your cause.

And I think you knew that; you just choose to be argumentative. If you didn't, you don't have the brains I have credited you with.
    ;) Well its not like he is asking them to help him. it is like Bigfoot said these people flock to him not the other way around. Politicians don't chose their supporters...and to denounce them simply becasue these people may have the same view about government that he does. They are racist yes but that does not mean he is racist.

Let me ask you this did the Tea Party ever denounce the racist that supported them?(I do not know the answer to this truly)

Tiny1 is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Man, I cannot believe I have to explain this.
    He allowed anti Semitic people to contribute to his "newsletter". He accepts support from anti Semitic groups. He does not refuse their contributions, nor refute their position. Passive acceptance, equates to approval, in my book.

Please take some time to learn about Autism. 1 in 150 people are diagnosed with some form of Autism. You might be one, and not even know it.

I have wondered at times what the Ten Commandments would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress.

-Ronald Reagan

Fantasy Chaser is offline King Arthur of Clamalot...
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    ;) Well its not like he is asking them to help him. it is like Bigfoot said these people flock to him not the other way around. Politicians don't chose their supporters...and to denounce them simply becasue these people may have the same view about government that he does. They are racist yes but that does not mean he is racist.

Let me ask you this did the Tea Party ever denounce the racist that supported them?(I do not know the answer to this truly)
    So far as I understand, the Tea Party isn't a monolithic entity. Ron Paul's campaign is, and Ron Paul is the single central figure of it.
    The enemy wants men to concern themselves with what they do. Our business is to keep them thinking about what will happen to them. -- Screwtape
    REAL men don't exploit girls and women. They protect them. -- Me
    Treat a lady like a lady, and treat a tramp like the lady who's inside of her, the lady who God made her to be. -- Me
    Keep the equality of people, and the hierarchy of ideas. -- Dr. Ravi Zacharias
    I don't believe in treatin' girls equal. I believe in lookin' up to 'em. -- Moose Mason
    Mister Sharp. -- Bovril

Bigfoot 88 is offline Conservative Libertarian
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ron Paul Tells Newsmax: I Support Israel

You know what, I am going to see what Ron Paul himself says on the newsletters.

For those that care, please watch.

I guess I was wrong, Paul did denounce them.

"I have publicly taken moral responsibility for not paying closer attention to what went under my name"

Anyone that follows Ron Paul knows he does not speak like that. And the whole thing was brought up for political reasons.

You know he is telling the truth when the NAACP defends him:

Update:
    New video on Israel.
    Last edited by Bigfoot 88; 12-08-2011 at 05:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast