Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bomb at Boston Marathon

PeteS in CA is offline Theocon
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    PJMedia has a blog post that is being updated as news comes in: The PJ Tatler » Horror: Explosions, Injuries at the Boston Marathon (Update: Boston Police Deny that Any ‘Person of Interest’ Is In Custody). CNN's Wolf Blitzer has apparently already speculated that the perp(s) are part of an anti-tax group. I know what today's date is, but why such people would bomb Boston and an athletic event rather than an IRS office or some government building in DC makes no sense to me. But it's CNN and Wolfie, so making sense isn't necessarily their/his purpose.
    PC Nazi, (Lazy-No-Thought-Pejorative Adjective-of-Choice), and generally scary Bogey-Moderator.

BIG CHEETO Is Watching You!

I support UNexit: Get the US out of the UN; Get the UN out of the US!

FloridaLibertarian is offline (formerly FloridaConservative)
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got done reading an article from the new york post, they have a Saudi National under arrest.

Authorities ID suspect as Saudi national in marathon bombings, under guard at Boston hospital - NYPOST.com
    Moderator's Note: Formerly FloridaConservative (Retain this in your signature until Jan. 31)

"Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."
    George Washington in his farewell address

"If you ever find yourself in a fair fight it means your tactics suck"- Col Allen West

Fantasy Chaser is online now King Arthur of Clamalot...
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tperkins View Post
    Police Commissioner just said a third "event" at the JFK library.
    They said on the radio that it turned out to be an unrelated fire.
    The enemy wants men to concern themselves with what they do. Our business is to keep them thinking about what will happen to them. -- Screwtape
    REAL men don't exploit girls and women. They protect them. -- Me
    Treat a lady like a lady, and treat a tramp like the lady who's inside of her, the lady who God made her to be. -- Me
    Keep the equality of people, and the hierarchy of ideas. -- Dr. Ravi Zacharias
    I don't believe in treatin' girls equal. I believe in lookin' up to 'em. -- Moose Mason
    Mister Sharp. -- Bovril

Trekky0623 is offline Senior Operative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NPR released a photo a while ago of a runner whose legs were blown off.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JStang View Post
    Multiple casualties reported after two explosions at Boston Marathon | Fox News

3 dead so far, over 30 injured.

Any guesses on who did it?

Right-wing militants. They are the ones who historically attack America in the month of April. And the right-wing hate for America has been ratcheted up tenfold since Newtown.

FloridaLibertarian is offline (formerly FloridaConservative)
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekky0623 View Post
    NPR released a photo a while ago of a runner whose legs were blown off.
    Insane!
    Moderator's Note: Formerly FloridaConservative (Retain this in your signature until Jan. 31)

"Whatever may be conceded to the influence of refined education on minds of peculiar structure, reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle."
    George Washington in his farewell address

"If you ever find yourself in a fair fight it means your tactics suck"- Col Allen West

WhoIsJohnGalt is offline Administrator
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    How tragic.
    April 15th.
    "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge." -- Daniel J Boorstin

samspade is offline Truth Seeker
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right-wing militants. They are the ones who historically attack America in the month of April. And the right-wing hate for America has been ratcheted up tenfold since Newtown.
    You need to take your meds

s is suWhen Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is courage?" He received an A+ for turning in a blank page with only his name at the top.pposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.
    - Ronald Reagan -
    - Ronald Reagan -

RET423 is online now Constitutional Conservative
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Historically" speaking Liberals are Terrorist's in every month. This was "Patriots Day" and there is nothing a Liberal hates more than an American Patriot, this is the point that makes them comrades with the Islamo-Fascist's around the world.

See how that is done? I can use the same tactic to condemn your despicable brethren plus there is at least a chance that my pure speculation will end up being valid.

What the Hell is a "guest" doing dropping their Nazi propaganda into an RO thread anyway, I thought only Leftist's news sites allowed anonymous jerks to pollute their pages.

I must have missed some changes around here, if I cut loose on this piece of human debris is it okay since they are not an "RO Member"?

May the Lord comfort the victims in Boston and may the Ancient Deceiver give his reward to the scum that use events like this to prop up their indefensible, failed and evil political agendas.
    Last edited by RET423; 04-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.
    It was politics that started the American Holocaust and it will be politics that ends it, the evil ones have Judicial Tyrants as their army: those who oppose them must engage this army.

"Never ascribe to stupidity that which is obviously malice"

Chief Justice John Roberts Is A Tyrant

Don't be a sucker; Oil Companies are the "good guys", Government is the "Bad Guy"

Detroit Is A Prophecy

God Bless Big Oil

Why I Am Not A Libertarian

10. 2 Members say 'Thank You' RET423 for the great post:

ClassicalTeacher (04-15-2013), Conservative Libertarian (04-15-2013)

ClassicalTeacher is offline Proud Mackerel Snapper
    Political Views
    *Survey*
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tperkins View Post
    Really? Boston is a HUGE symbol of American freedom and independence.
    LOL! That's what happens when you get a public school education!!!!
    “A little science takes you away from God but a lot of science takes you back to Him… Question your priorities often, make sure God always comes first… Posterity will one day laugh at the sublime foolishness of the modern materialistic philosophy. The more I study nature, the more I stand amazed at the work of the Creator." (Louis Pasteur)

"Evil ignored is evil embraced."

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." (George Orwell)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast