"1,202 well sourced examples of Barack Obama's lying, lawbreaking, corruption, crony

Every President, every politician, and every human being tells lies and engages in acts of hypocrisy. But Barack Obama does these things to a far greater degree than anyone else that I have ever known of. His campaign promises were so much better sounding than anyone else’s – no lobbyists in his administration,

Remember when Bush was made fun of and even calender’s were made with his “blunders” well here we go–

As I understand it, this is the SHORT list!!!

You can read the entire book/list online.

Dan From Squirrel Hill (The author) …

I just published an amazon kindle version of my list of Obama’s lies and lawbreaking. I wanted to give it away for free, but amazon said I had to charge at least 99 cents. If you click on where it says “look inside” on the picture of the book’s cover, you can read part of it for free:

As the author of this blog post, I place it into the public domain. Anyone may freely copy it in any part or in its entirely, without asking my permission, and without paying any money. I do ask you please cite a link to https://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2013/08/15/obama-252/

Of course you can always read the entire online version for free at my blog: