13 Extremely Vulgar Comments That Came Out of the Mouth of Hillary -Warning: Language

13 Extremely Vulgar Comments That Came Out of the Mouth of Hillary Clinton

[]**“Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise.”***

(“Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, page 244. Hillary yells at staff of the Arkansas Governor’s mansion.)
[]**“You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!”***

“(Inside: A Public and Private Life” by Joseph Califano, page 213. Hillary screaming at a Democratic lawyer.)
[]'Fk off! It’s enough that I have to see you -kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your Gdamn job and keep your mouth shut.'

(“American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, page 90. Hillary yells at State Troopers after one allegedly told her “Good Morning.”)
[]**“You f***ing idiot.”***

(“Crossfire: Witness in the Clinton Investigation” by L.D. Brown, page 84. Hillary Clinton curses at a State Trooper.)
[]**“If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!”***

(“The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton” by Joyce Milton, page 259. Hillary shouts at a Secret Service agent.)
[]**“Get f*ed! Get the fk out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!”***

(“Hillary’s Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton’s Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House” by Carl Limbacher, page 89. Hillary yelling at Secret Service agents.)
[]"Stay the fk back, stay the fk away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fking do as I say, Okay!!!?"***

(“Unlimited Access” by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, page 139. Hillary Clinton shouting at Secret Service agents.)
[]*"Where’s the miserable cck sucker?"***

(“The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, page 5. Hillary Clinton screams this at a Secret Service agent.)
[]**“You fu***ing Jew bastard.”***

(“State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton” by Jerry Oppenheimer. More on this quote.)
[]**“Son of a bitch.”***

(“American Evita” by Christopher Anderson, page 259. Hillary found out President George W. Bush secretly visited Iraq before her own visit to the nation.)
[]"When are they going to get those fg ree-tards out of here?"'

(“Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman” by Dolly Kyle. Spoken at an Easter egg hunt at the Arkansas state house with developmentally challenged children in attendance.)
[]"Stupid ke."***

(Hillary Clinton: The Other Woman by Dolly Kyle. Hillary used the epithet about Jewish people.
[]"Come on Bill, put your dk up! You can’t fk her here!!"*

(“Inside The White House” by Ronald Kessler, page 243. Hillary speaking to her husband Bill Clinton about a woman at an Arkansas political rally.)
It’s the American people’s right to question what comes out Donald Trump’s mouth. But it behooves them to also know that Hillary Clinton has her own sordid past of angry outbursts, vulgar comments, and much worse.

13 Extremely Vulgar Comments That Came Out of the Mouth of Hillary Clinton

well…even if she wins and with the voter fraud going on it is likely she will…the only thing we have in our favor is that it was God’s will. As evil as she is, and with the plans she has, if that is to be, then it will be. God can turn bad to good. He also has his own time frame for what is going to happen to this earth and mankind and she may very well be part of that. Christians have been promised suffering and persecution. She’s just the woman to do it.

The Democrats and Clinton supporters don’t actually care what Trump said. It’s the fact that he said it and how it makes conservatives look. It makes them feel better about themselves and their pathetic candidate, the lying criminal and wannabe hypocrite in chief. They don’t care that she said it. They don’t care that she’s a criminal who got away with it. They don’t even care that she’s hypocritical on gay rights, racism and economics. “They’re all that way anyway,” I’ve heard some say, to which I wonder aloud, “Why do you still vote for them?”

I HAD a friend who in 2010 I think, I said to her, how can you still support this guy…the abortion issue (she’s catholic but she has grandchildren), the corruption, so much other stuff…and she…dumped me as a friend saying that I was telling her how to vote. Now just put aside that during the eight years of GWB, I got email after email ridiculing republicans and their supporters. I would advise you, if you have a democrat friend, and you don’t want them to end the friendship…don’t say it out loud.

It may be that GOD is allowing his children to sink to the bottom in order for them to see the light. Same principle in drug addition, you have to allow them to hit bottom before they see the light.

GOD graced America and we became the greatest nation the world has ever seen and we paid GOD back by taking him out of our schools, our govt, our military and our lives…we have become addicted to FREE and if it feels good do it life and we are going to pay the price…

Speaking for myself (:grin:) it’s all about the oval office and which crap we will have to deal with.

IMO, I’m hoping there will be less objectionable crap from Trump than Hillary. :sad:

> If I hadn’t been President of the United States, I probably would have ended up a piano player in a bawdy house. ~Harry S Truman

2 Chronicles 7:14

New International Version
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

We don’t have to have the atheists and God haters doing this…His people who are called by HIS name. That’s all it will take.

"Where’s the miserable cck sucker?"

*(“The Truth About Hillary” by Edward Klein, page 5. Hillary Clinton screams this at a Secret Service agent.)
Edward Klein is an American author, tabloid writer and gossip columnist who has written about the Kennedys, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and Michelle Obama.

Well, that’s certainly an unbiased source. I can’t imagine why any of this hasn’t been reported on. Quite possibly because it’s made up bull**** by “tabloid writers” and “gossip columnists”.

It’s been reported on since bill and hill lived in Arkansas. I’m not surprised you say you don’t know. John Podesta in an email to Hillary said that it was their goal to dumb down and make compliant all americans…they started on you democrats and they’ve done a fine job of it. Do I need to post a link to that?

Are you aware, DHL, that the four U.S. Marshals killed at Waco were all former Arkansas Highway Patrol troopers who had previously served on the “security team” guarding Bill and Hillary at the governor’s mansion there and two of whom had previously told some of the sleaze that the two of them had engaged in while in Little Rock? Coincidence? I don’t believe in “coincidence”–particularly not where Bill and Hillary are concerned.

Clinton’s had a well-known bad temper and swearing habit for decades. This is nothing new, or even something her own friends would deny.

If they ditch ya over politics, they ain’t worth it.

Maybe. Maybe not, but do you care?

Dunno about that one, but I do know someone who was posted as a Color Guard at a White House event she was at. And according to him, she really does talk to them like that.