26 Of Democrats Who Held Gun Control Sit-In Own Guns

Congressional Democrats ended their 25-hour sit-in on the House floor this afternoon, failing to force a vote on two pieces of gun legislation. The controversial sit-in included** 26 Democratic lawmakers who themselves own guns**, Heat Street learned after examining 2013 USA Today data on congressional firearms ownership. The participants also included 12 more Democrats in Congress who either didn’t respond to USA Today’s gun survey or declined to say whether or not they possessed a firearm

http://www.weaselzippers.us/279213-26-of-democrats-who-held-gun-control-sit-in-own-guns/

Do not do as I do but what I say

SOP modis operandi for the far left: “Do as I say, you can’t do as I do”

This has been true with guns debates since day one, those most against often carry and those who can afford it have a legion of armed guards 24x7…

Wasn’t there a black, WaPo, anti-gun columnist who shot some guy swimming in his (the columnist’s) swimming pool a few years back? Seems to me the guy’s name was “Strawberry” or something similar.

By Plugging a Teenage Intruder, Columnist Carl Rowan May Have Shot Himself in the Foot : People.com

By Plugging a Teenage Intruder, Columnist Carl Rowan May Have Shot Himself in the FootBy Susan Schindehette

Anyone found in possession of a handgun, except a legitimate officer of the law, [should go] to jail—period! Anyone committing a crime with a handgun [should go] to prison, with 10 years added to his term, without parole—period!

Carl Rowan may have cause to rue those words, which he wrote in 1981. Rowan, the nationally syndicated columnist, has long been an outspoken advocate of gun control. Then, two weeks ago, he shot and slightly wounded an intruder in his Washington, D.C., backyard. Ever since, two facts about the case have kept capital gossips—and lawyers—abuzz: The interloper was a near-naked teenager who had been skinny-dipping with friends in Rowan’s pool, and the columnist’s weapon was an unregistered, and thus very illegal, .22 caliber pistol. As soon as the incident hit the papers, Idaho Senator Steve Symms, an outspoken opponent of gun control, sent Rowan a $20 gift membership in the National Rifle Association and a gloating telegram proclaiming: “In America, freedom and justice have always come from the ballot box, the jury box and, when that fails, the cartridge box.” Added NRA spokesman Wayne LaPierre, delighted to present a plateful of crow: “Carl’s sentiments are exactly ours. We believe the honest folks in this town have a right to protect themselves.”

Funny however, that these leftist idiots got hungry and sent out for food. Guess what they ordered! That’s right! Chik filet sandwiches! The LGBT crowd must be spinning in their toilet stalls!