450 Of 452 Suicide Attacks In 2015 Were By Muslim Extremists…

There were fewer suicide attacks worldwide in 2015 than 2014, “only” 452 as compared with 592, according to a new report by an Israeli research team.

But drawing conclusions from a mere comparison of the overall figures is “not smart,” cautions Yoram Schweitzer, the head of the Program on Terrorism and Low Intensity Conflict at Tel Aviv University’s Institute for National Security Studies. For one thing, the 2014 figure was strikingly high (2013 saw a markedly lower 382 suicide attacks), so nobody should start feeling encouraged. For another, Schweitzer and his team — project coordinator Daria Schitrit and team members Smadar Shaul and Einav Yogev — employ a sophisticated methodology to keep track of suicide terrorism statistics that goes well beyond simple totals. […]

And now for the 2015 conclusions.

Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Remember folks evil christians are the real cause.

Well, that seals it for me - we should be focusing on climate change to explain Muslim jihadist suicide attacks. Climate accounts for virtually everything, even jihad and cotton balls turning rotten. And, as the old song goes, “When them cotton balls get rotten, you can’t pick very much cotton”.

One other explanation comes to mind for the reduction in the number of attacks - the jihadists were busy/preoccupied with expanding their Caliphate from Syria into Iraq and consolidating their power as their “army” captured territory while severing heads and roasting people alive.

No, wait - that can’t be the explanation - no, it must be climate change.

Wait. The Jihadis didn’t “roast people alive.” They merely put them in cages in the sun and allowed “global warming” to do it FOR them!

I’ll say this for Muslims: they’re dedicated people. When not engaged in organized sexual assaults of European women, they’re blowing themselves up for good old Mohammed. Allahu Akbar!

Seriously though, the assaults on women in Germany have made a lot of feminist liberals question the wisdom of allowing young Muslim men to immigrate from countries that treat women like dirt. Seems like Trump and the Feminists have finally found something they can agree on: we should ban Muslim immigration! (well, single male Muslim immigrants, at least).

Politics always makes strange bedfellows.

ISIS burned that Jordanian pilot alive. Not the only one, iirc.

WARNING, EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO: ISIS burns hostage alive| Latest News Videos | Fox News

Like I’m surprised? This is a “duh” moment.

Yesterday on the radio (I think), they said that ISIS burned a bunch of their own people alive for the “crime” of losing that one city in Iraq that’s been in the news; that’ll work wonders for recruitment…

I’m all for Muslim suicide bombers, so long as they keep them to themselves.

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:7, topic:48089”]
Yesterday on the radio (I think), they said that ISIS burned a bunch of their own people alive for the “crime” of losing that one city in Iraq that’s been in the news; that’ll work wonders for recruitment…
[/quote]Sure adds fuel to the fire.