6 who stood for free and fair elections

Senate Rejects Objection to Arizona Electoral Votes 6-93

Those who voted to object to the state’s electoral votes included Sens. Ted Cruz (R-TX), Josh Hawley (R-MO), John Kennedy (R-LA), Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS). and Sen. Roger Marshall (R-KS).

I don’t have words fit to print about the other 93 especially the Republicrats.

Tomorrow I’ll look for the list of the stand-up House members and post it here.

1 Like

GOP: 121 Yea, 83 Nay. Complete list here:

House vote on Arizona electors

My new Congresscritter, Yvette Herrell, voted Yea. Looks like she is a keeper.

Let’s hope they don’t pay for those votes with their seats. The winds are against us now because Trump has discredited himself with his behavior.

Do I think there was cheating in the election? You bet. But the trouble is you have pick yourself up to fight another day. Stirring up violence and going after Mike Pence because he didn’t exercise “powers” he doesn’t have is not the answer.

Trump’s policies were great, and the proof is in what he accomplished in four years. The trouble was that his public relations were horrible. His thin skin got the best of him.

All three people who represent me in Congress do only evil. I feel like I have no representation at all.

That’s the way I felt when I lived in the People’s Republic of Massachusetts. The Kennedy’s used to run a lot of things when I lived there. Now the Democrats have moved to the left of them. One of the Kennedy grandchildren tried to unseat extreme left Senator, Ed Markey. He has kissed AOC’s butt so ofter that his nose is brown. The Kennedy kid didn’t even come close.