63% of GOP Voters Think Republicans in Congress Out of Touch

Most GOP voters continue to believe that congressional Republicans are out of touch with the party base, while Democrats are happier than ever with how their team is performing in Washington, DC.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 30% of Likely Republican Voters believe Republicans in Congress have done a good job representing their party’s values over the past several years. Sixty-three percent (63%) of GOP voters think congressional Republicans have lost touch with the party’s base throughout the nation.

63% of GOP Voters Think Republicans in Congress Out of Touch - Rasmussen Reports™

I have been reading the dialog between conservatives and those who support the current GOP position of joining in wreaking the country and speaking as a conservative I find it strange that what what I would call RINOs think they are supporting real core republician views rather than kowtowing to what ever the democrats want.[URL=“http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/questions/pt_survey_questions/january_2013/questions_gop_dem_values_january_13_14_2013”]

That’s just the trouble, the Repub’s of today have no core views. They just have Democratic polling data to back their stand of the day.

[quote=“tperkins, post:2, topic:37835”]
That’s just the trouble, the Repub’s of today have** no core views. ** They just have Democratic polling data to back their stand of the day.
[/quote]Bingo

Republicans think Republicans in Congress are out of touch…except for THEIR Republican.

Too many read their press releases and squirm over negative press, whether strong conservative or moderate. They ALL are more concerned with the next election and job security that they are with “Core Values”

( I haven’t gone away)

Perhaps the “core value” that more Congressmen should follow is “public service”. Forget the ideology and the politics-as-war games. Concentrate on serving the best interests of one’s constituents.

No, mine too.

That is true!

Dream on, little dreamer, dream on…

No, no no, Sam. Its the evil SoCons. They are ruining the Party. Forget that 2/3 of GOP voters disapprove of the Pubbies, it must be the evil SoCons.

Heh…as if it is not nearly 100% SoCons in office! Please advise current Reps who are in favor of Roe v. Wade, gay marriage etc. and then divide by 234 to get the % of Republican Reps they represent. We’ll await your revelation…not.

[quote=“Cam, post:11, topic:37835”]
Heh…as if it is not nearly 100% SoCons in office! Please advise current Reps who are in favor of Roe v. Wade, gay marriage etc. and then divide by 234 to get the % of Republican Reps they represent. We’ll await your revelation…not.
[/quote]This speaks the democrat

Helluva comeback Sam…who writes your material? (You should teach him the difference between “this” and “thus”…then you can move on to dem vs. rep… but you might want to find someone who actually has a clue to do that. )