8 Women accuse Trumpy of sex stuff

Lets get to the heart of the matter.

These 8 women who makes this claim were attacked by a BILLIONAIRE, if there was a shred of truth she would call a lawyer slap him with a BIG TIME lawsuit and settle out of court for…how many millions/??? Ya THINK?

The whole thing reeks of phony and fabricated…

Yes, but it’s working, and that’s all Hillary needs. She can’t win on the issues; this is the only way she can lock up the election.

If this had been JFK in 1960, Nixon would have become president eight years earlier.

I don’t want to double post but see:

Some SOUND reasoning here. Hmmmmm . . .

The problem for Trump and why it is impossible for him to outdistance these allegations is that what’s being alleged by these women more or less fits the narrative of Trump’s own taped description of his behavior.

For example - Several years ago, during an interview, Trump stated that as the head of beauty pageants he often entered the dressing area of the contestants. One of the women making allegations is a former Ms. Teen USA contestant - she claims that he would come into the dressing room of the contestants when some of the girls were in various stages of undress - some were topless and even naked.

Trump is on “hot mic” stating his celebrity allowed him to grab women, “beautiful women”, by their … (genitalia). One of the women alleging that Trump violated her claims that he reached under her dress and touched her vagina.

Now, none of this proves anything. Did Trump act inappropriately, even criminally, toward the women making these allegations? Who knows. But Trump’s own commentary made during the time period in question, makes it impossible to simply dismiss what they are recounting as BS.

Whatever one believes about Trump’s alleged sexual behavior/womanizing, one simple truth is unavoidable:

Trump has run what can only be described as the worst campaign ever witnessed. Except for Hillary Clinton, he is the worst candidate to have run for the presidency in my lifetime, IMHO. Bombastic, self-aggrandizing, thin skinned, unfocused, undisciplined and too intellectually lazy to have developed an in-depth knowledge of many issues, knowledge required to effectively discuss, confront and take advantage of Hillary Clinton’s abject incompetence and level of corruption.

With that said, that he is just 6 or 7 points down to Clinton at this point is a testament to just how miserable a candidate Hillary Clinton truly is.

By any objective measure we could have and should have and I think, would have, defeated Hillary Clinton. We had the makings of the right message, unfortunately we chose the wrong messenger - and we selected the wrong messenger at precisely the wrong time in our nation’s history - a time when we are at a crossroads from which there is little chance of turning back. There were much better choices from among those seeking the nomination. We rejected them all.

If I sound pissed, saddened and not optimistic then I have properly conveyed the way I view this election and the negative impact it will almost surely have on this nation and the hardest working citizens among us who will be forced to carry on their backs the additional burdens imposed by a Clinton administration. Her appointments to the federal bench will ensure future generations - yours and mine - will live under these burdens far into the future.

There are really only two options. Either Trump is a serial sexual abuser (which means he should be in “prison” as he says of Clinton), or he’s a buffoonishly dishonest braggart of the worst kind. “Locker room talk?” Who talks like that? No one I would want to be around for any amount of time, let alone trust with the most powerful political position in human history.

Either option means he’s an absolute scumbag.

20-year-old drunk morons who aren’t busy chaining themselves to trees, sitting in an administrator’s office or smoking dope, but they’re busy with their own kind of crazy. There’s a third and more likely answer, 70-year-old morons and narcissists who never had to grow up (respect and treat civilly other folks around them) because they were reared and coddled in a fantasy world the rest of us can only imagine, the kind of world where they want for nothing even when they go broke and file for bankruptcy.

I have absolutely no doubt that these allegations are nothing more than the typical “October Surprise lies” that the Left play in every National Election, that said I must confess that I am enjoying watching Trump stumble around while trying to polish this turd; he surely must have seen this coming since Trump himself told the same lies about Ted Cruz in the Primary.

I don’t embrace the idea of Karma but if I did this whole thing would be worthy to prove the concept.

I don’t want to demean every person who served in the military (many were very religious) but I heard some very nasty stuff even from the son of a preacher who tried to storm an Old Dominion University women’s dorm. :ninja:

Already it seems that Project Veritas has made videos describing a professional agitator organization, taking money from the DNC which got their money from the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.

Project Veritas was able to infiltrate the private political consulting company Democracy Partners and its contractor the Foval Group which have ties to the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton Campaign.

According to Foval Group founder Scott Foval, “The campaign (Hillary Clinton campaign) pays the DNC, DNC pays Democracy partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval group, Foval Group goes and executes the sh_t on the ground.”

What Scott Foval means by “sh_t on the ground” is the agitation that starts disruptions and places bad press on whichever Trump or Pence event they decided to hit.

An operative by the name of Aaron Minter, who goes by the alias Aaron Black, told project Project Veritas that the disruption in Chicago during Trump’s rally in March was an operation of Democracy Partners.

“So the Chicago Protest when they shut all that, that was us. It was more him (Bob Creamer, founder of Democracy Partners) than me,” said Aaron Minter, “but none of this was suppose to come back to us, because we want it coming from people, we don’t want it to come from the party.”

It’s a small leap to have the same on-the-ground agitators solicit womens’ complaints - with promises of money, fame and help in their quest to get THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT installed.

I understand that one witness came forward and said that Trump wasn’t on her but she was all over him the whole flight.

Herman Cain said two of the three women who accused him were “paid”, which was discovered by a private investigator, he did not elaborate.

It DOESN’T matter now even if all these women are found to be frauds (which may be likely). THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE. Just the accusations alone are enough to derail an already shaky campaign.

Hitlery knew that. Trump’s demeanor in the past few months didn’t help either.

Was propably one of the easiest hit jobs/campaign dirty tricks ever.

you are right on BJ.

I am going to start something on Hilda: Hillary can pickup a truck transmission without using her hands…

Herman Cain said two of the three women who accused him were “paid”, which was discovered by a private investigator, he did not elaborate.
Once again, the end justifies the means.
I’ve said it before & I’ll probably be saying it until my dying day “I’ve got to admire those democrats”! Anything to further their cause & they will do it. Lie, no problem. Lie under oath, still no problem. Break laws, that’s what they are there for to be broken. Cheat on an election, well of course. Die for the cause or murder for the cause, there have even been “hints” of them possibly doing that. The cause is great, long live the cause no matter what! Democrats are COMMITED!!!
And then you have republicans. I don’t like his hair so I’m not going to vote for him. He’s not a bible thumper so he wasn’t my pick. See I was right because the liberal media says that I’m right about him. He’s rich so he’s the enemy. And so on & so on. Yelp, I got to love the commitment of those democrats.

You compare these years-old accusations, just out for October Surprises; and then look at the Astroturf agitprop and staged riots that the DNC and the Hillarites are setting up.

No comparison. I don’t like the choice but at this point it’s not hard.

I doubt it changes anyone’s mind, really. It’s just a hypocritical and unsubstantiated “I-told-you-so” for Democrats and SJWs, who do not require evidence when there is an accusation. They weren’t voting for Trump anyway. The Trump supporters quite reasonably won’t believe it.

We all knew it was coming after Trump’s audio recording.