A great start!

On the day that Republicans insisted on reading the Constitution aloud on the House floor, two members of the Republican conference had violated the Constitution by not taking the oath of office.

Two Missed Moment to Solemnly Swear - NYTimes.com

Talk about two people that should have been there for the reading!

Mike Fitzpatrick is my congressman, a liberal. :Thud:

He replaced Patrick Murphy, a far left liberal.

How did a liberal Republican happen? Is this some kind of government experiment gone wrong?

Isn’t that a rather dumb question?

I find it odd that as soon as someone does something certain people don’t agree with they call them a liberal, and suddenly that’s they only explanation needed for their actions.

Two Republicans violate the constitution on the day it’s being read by their own party, and because someone say’s “he’s a liberal” it’s OK.

It’s called hipocrisy. If a Dem had been at a fundraiser instead of the house floor, certain people would be crying for blood.

I called him a liberal because he IS a liberal. He proved his liberalism when he last was in congress. He is close with the cap and tax bunch, the Sierra Club and others. :devil:

Of course his “violating the constitution” is par for the course, I don’t vote for his type. :no:

centered1, I’m disappointed in you and I just took you off “ignore” too. :grin:

C’mon ignore!?

I’m not THAT annoying, am I? :wink:

Actually you are, but you aren’t around enough for me to get that annoyed - yet!

Yeah, I start classes again Monday. I’ll be too busy to bother you 'till the end of the semester.

I really only come here to get the other side of the story. I like to be as well rounded as possible. I’m not a person that only gets my news from one source. I like to take all sides in and make my own decisions.

I keep coming on here expecting to hear how happy everyone is about recent wins, and it’s always more blame and complaining. I can only really take it in small doses.

We are cautious about our wins. Do you blame us, when so many turn out to be turncoats?

Sure, we all know the Democrats are above hypocrisy don’t we. I won’t bother with the full laundry list, but just want to say “Tax Cheats in the Obama Administration”. Start with Turbo Tax Timmy and work your way down.

No, I don’t blame you Susanna.

I would LOVE to see at least one modern Republican administration get spending under control and somehow bring progress back to America. I just don’t see it happening.
With a Democrat, you know exactly how you are going to get scr*wed, with a Republican you never really know.

One thing for sure, nothing will get done in the next 2 years.

I believe you have a real chance in 2012 as long as you can keep the crazies from running.

Well, when you play up on the theatrics, you risk this kind of thing.

Oh, and I love how they are already scaling back expectations on budget cuts. Wasn’t it suppose to be a 100 Mill? Not that it makes a difference considering the tax cuts (GOP Championed) for the top 2% will add 700,000 in the red anyway, far eclipsing whatever version of the budget cuts (planned or change) that the GOP put out there would save…

What tax cuts? It was an extension of the current rates. The only way that adds to the deficit is if that money was spent ahead of time. Nancy and Berry wouldn’t do that would they??? This honest and open administration wouldn’t dare play with budget numbers to make things look less expensive would they???

Are you stoned or just stupid. THERE WERE NO TAX CUTS. If there were, they would generate more revenue.
I am scaling back nothing, and if the boneheads in Washington do, we’ll vote 'em right out.

I’ll pass on that one. :howler:

I wonder if anyone knows the procedure for changing the CBO. The dems insist on using the bogus numbers THEY TOLD THE CBO TO USE.

[QUOTE=Bucks;421656][SIZE=“2”]I’ll pass on that one. :howler:

I wonder if anyone knows the procedure for changing the CBO. The dems insist on using the bogus numbers THEY TOLD THE CBO TO USE.
Fuzzy math? I hate that term, but it is appropriate when describing the Dems. The CBO in unnecessary.

Fuzzy math? I hate that term, but it is appropriate when describing the Dems. The CBO in unnecessary.[/QUOTE]

“Cooking the numbers” is a more accurate description.

Rino’s are gonna Rino

I like it.:howler::howler::howler: