A Hillary Clinton/Michelle Obama ticket in 2016?

Hillary Clinton hasn’t stepped into the 2016 Democratic presidential primaries yet and there’s already buzz growing for the ultimate girl power ticket: Clinton and first lady Michelle Obama.“All due respect for President Obama and Vice President Biden, but that would truly be a dream team for America,” said former Clinton spokeswoman Karen Finney. **“Both women are proven effective leaders **who’ve raise children, so dealing with Congress would be a snap!” added Finney, also a former Democratic Party spokeswoman.

2016 Hillary-Michelle ‘Dream Ticket’ floated | WashingtonExaminer.com

I beg to differ that both are effective leaders. Hillary made a mess of foreign affairs and Michelle has not proven she can organize her silverware drawer let alone any other leadership abilities. Perhaps Michelle can win a Nobel prize for future “greatness”.

Now I realize that Hillary more than likely will run because she is ambitious, a Clinton Dynasty in the making,

I guess what strikes me first is that this Karen Finney nutbird is basing her recommendation on GENDER only, without ANY consideration of skills or qualifications necessary for the office(s). IOW, since they’re both women, they’re a “dream team”. Great reasoning!

The thought of this makes the thought of Hitlery Klinton even more repulsive.

This would be a dream ticket for GOP to run against. Hillary will be a tough battle but Michelle would drag all of Barrack’s baggage in with her and drive down Hillary favorable ratings

I really hope Hillary just stays home. The DNC wows over the lowest common denomination of the country with emotion based politics, as we saw in 12’ I think based on that, and with just how divided the RNC is, I don’t know if we could beat her.

I do not think there is a snowball’s chance that Michelle Obama gets on the ticket.

However, as I have previously stated on this site, I think Hillary will definitely be the Dem nominee and I give her about a 95% chance of being our next president. That’s where I see it right now. The latest Reuter’s poll bears this out: Right now Christie leads all Repubs, including Rubio Ryan, Paul, etc. In a head-to-head with Biden, Christie leads by only 1 point. Let that sink in - he leads a certifiable idiot, Biden, by only 1 point!! On the other hand, Christie trails Hillary Clinton 48% to 28%.

As I have stated elsewhere - Obama and Hillary got away with a total failure and complete incompetence/indifference in Benghazi and Obama got away with blaming Bush on the economy/jobs - and it was all assisted by a willing/eager accomplice, the mainstream media.

The more people who become dependent on the government and the more able-bodied folks who can sit home watching their mailbox for the arrival of their government subsidies, the more difficult it becomes to unseat the party of fiscal irresponsibility. Then stack the deck even further by having the Dem Party cheerleaders (aka: MS Media) “report” on the political race/candidates (Candy Crowley’s debate stunt, for example) and we have a near impossible hill to climb - IMHO!! It should be blatantly obvious by now that Repubs run against not only their Dem opponent, but mainstream media, as well.

And don’t ever forget - We live in a country that has as its most revered living past POTUS a man who was impeached/disbarred for lying under oath about diddling a young intern with a cigar and ejaculating on her dress in the Oval Office of the White House. So, why wouldn’t we elect Hillary, the woman who stood by his side, thus sacraficing principle in favor of her power/ambition? The same woman who, as Sec Of State, ran and took cover rather than step up on Benghazi.

A nation/a people willing to do that and to reelect an Obama, gets what it gets and deservs to get it!!

BTW - there are probably only two things that could negatively impact Hillary’s march into the oval office, 1) her health and, 2) a collapse/near collapse of the economy. No one can predict her health. However, look for Bernanke/the FED to keep interest rates artificially low and to continue to print money 24/7 at least through Nov/2016. Of course, we will continue racking up huge debts and increases in federal spending. That might keep hidden (from the blind) the underlying weakness of the economy just long enough. If not, there’s always blame George W. Bush for the Left/media to fall back on!!

Got news kids; If Obama stays in the good graces of the Soros controlled media and if he gets much of the control of government operations ie: Obamacare, new spending programs, increase in entitlements, the breakdown of the Bill of Rights he seeks, He will begin to run inperpetuum, and control the voting process. I do believe Obama will begin his move to negate the voting laws, and the limits of Presidency in terms and years.

At this point, it wouldn’t surprise me.