A Peek Behind the Facade of Government Faces

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House DemocratsAfter disappearing for a couple of weeks, the hacker “Guccifer 2.0” returned late this afternoon to provide a new headache for Democrats.
In a post to his WordPress blog, the vandal–who previously provided nearly 20,000 Democratic National Committee e-mails to Wikileaks–uploaded an Excel file that includes the cell phone numbers and private e-mail addresses of nearly every Democratic member of the House of Representatives.
The Excel file also includes similar contact information for hundreds of congressional staff members (chiefs of staff, press secretaries, legislative directors, schedulers) and campaign personnel.
In announcing the leak of the document, “Guccifer 2.0” reported that the spreadsheet was stolen during a hack of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “As you see I wasn’t wasting my time! It was even easier than in the case of the DNC breach,” the hacker wrote.

Hacker Publishes List Of Cell Phone Numbers, Private E-Mails For Most House Democrats | The Smoking Gun

One thing or sure is being able to see what the politicians really think of you and the manipulations to work against the country for their own interests peeks curiosity and reaffirms that when politicians speak their spoken word does not match their deeds.

Recalling that obama said this would be the most transparent administration and they would publish the contents of a bill five days before voting on it and the reality is just the opposite. The only transparency is the corruptness and twisting of statistics to give Americans a skewed view of what they are doing and an open slap in the face of authority when asked about their activities.

From what I have been reading the GOP leadership has also been hacked showing their dealings which reflect the democrat’s chicanery.

While I applaud revealing the inter-works of our government there are true security risks that should remain secret as long as they are above board.

And people wonder why an anti politician is in the race.

At one time I would have been livid over this hacker, but today what I KNOW is that no matter what he leaks he cannot do more damage to our once great country than the Dims have done already, no secrets he can expose that they have not sold to the highest bidder already. At this point we have little to fear and IMO far more to gain from exposing not just a corrupt govt, but a govt and its leaders that are ethically and morally bankrupt…

Hackers(Crackers actually) are a gray area with me. Information that jeopardize American lives is a no-no to release. Information that shows the corruption that has infected our government is another.

Concur and the ‘tale of tape’ is in Hitlery e mails and Obama’s along with some other folks for the answers to the 4 dead in Benghazi. Now we are finding out that they LIED about the ‘state of’ ISIS and was that the JUSTIFICATION for NOT sending help??? After all ISIS was a JV team.

2 people IMO BELONG in PRISON!!! Aiding and abetting the enemy, Treason and lying to the America people, and the FBI…