Hi folks. I decided to come back to your forum and be taken more seriously. A few things, one conservative principle of mine: Low taxes stimulate the economy of consumers purchasing more and more, increases corporate production and services, and provides growth offset. It’s not mathematical for me, but the principle is better than the alternative. A few questions I’ll answer:
- What state do you vote in? Pennsylvania (key state, right?)
- Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? I’m considered disabled to join the armed forces.
- Does your username have any meaning? Conservatives have their genius principles over liberals.
- What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? The Catechism of the Catholic Church (even though I don’t take it word-for-word), The bible, The Berenstain Bears children’s book series, how-tos.
- What is the most important topic for you in the next election? Boom American businesses and consumption by the quickest means possible, pay off our national debt and deficit.
- How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? This is a re-introduction thread.
I’m a basic-principle fiscal conservative and soft social libertarian for those who are wondering.