A re-introduction and a request to get a nick change.

I would like to have my nickname changed to SolarAquarion and now for my re-introduction post

1. What state do you vote in? The fine state of New York

2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? Does the JIDF count? I think shilling for Israel automatically makes you part of their armed forces or something.

3. Does your username have any meaning? As of this moment no.

4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? I can’t really say I have any favorites but I love Philosophy, technology, and science fiction.

5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? As of this moment legalization of marijuana, tax, Spending, government intervention, guns and other things someone who supports freedom would support.

6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? I have been of this forum for quite some time.

And our younger members would like to know:

1. What is your favorite music? Metal, Japanese Pop/Rock, Bluegrass, and Shoegaze.

2. What galaxy are you from? (it’s not good enough we know the state of mind you’re in.) The Orion arm of the milky way galaxy.

3. What are your favorite video games? I don’t play video games currently but if I did all my favorites would most likely be JRPG’s.

Why do all my posts need approval?

Welcome, may the gods of productivity shine thier light upon you.