A Revision on the Bill of Rights, Part III

A couple of weeks ago I read about a claim that my initial reaction to was that no one would be that asinine. Yet today I stumbled onto a link claimed to be leading to just such an article -

A Revision on the Bill of Rights, Part III
By Justin Curmi - described as a blogger that seeks to engage people in thought and conversation through presenting new views to matters, new or old.
April 26, 2016
Huffpost Politics

Yep, by golly such an article actually exists and is available on the web. A brief quote from the article as a little teaser for you –

The main problem with the notion of self-defense is it imposes on justice, for everyone has the right for a fair trial. Therefore, using a firearm to defend oneself is not legal because if the attacker is killed, he or she is devoid of his or her rights.

My interpretation of this is that if I, or you, are assaulted and feel that we are in danger and maybe being killed we do not have the right to use potentially lethal means to defend ourselves. So now we have a situation where the victim has no right to life because the perp may be deprived of his/her right to trial by peers. Just how asinine can someone get?

As far as I am concerned attack and threaten me you gave up your rights. I do not understand this idea of the criminal having more rights than the law abiding citizen! Makes me reluctant to try and locate parts I and II of the concept that the Bill of Rights needs revision.

Well I got a sign down on that cattle gate: ‘this gate locked for YOUR protection, NOT mine’.

This guy is an idiot. His first premise is that the perp is entitled to a fair trial or on other words his rights trump mine, because he is taking away my right to a fair trail for defending myself. I am dead, so he gets a fair trail and I don’t. Again we have the minority (the perp) having rights a law abiding citizen does not have. This in effect give the perp the right to kill me in order to get his ‘fair trail’

The real question is this: What if the prep is a Tranny?

What has happened in America and more so in the past 8 years is that we the people have lost our constitution rights as We the People. For now at least the minorities are wallowing in the fat of the land, doing as they please, using any bathroom they want. But when you move to a dictatorship then their vote is no longer important. To see this clearly, look at Obama and what he has done to/for the blacks to pull them out of poverty. NOTHING, why, he has 90%+ of their vote no matter what he does. All he has done is allow them to roam the streets stealing and looting and call it black lives matter.

Don:

It’s not about rational jurisprudence. It’s a way of spinning their agenda - by managing “feelings” and presenting the concept of self-defense as “denying someone a FAIR TRIAL.”

Which is a crock of excrement. If a stranger is on your property without permission, he needs to be removed swiftly. If he RESISTS, VIOLENTLY - or APPROACHES YOU, violently - he just gave up any opportunity for an open hearing in a court of law.

Because, obviously, he intended to deny YOU your right to a hearing in court - and your life or health.

This is the kind of drug-addled thinking that has gotten us to the state of social anomie that we’re in. And we need to RESIST this confusing, muddying propaganda by those who would have us disarmed.