A Stand Off..

He made a moral claim, I refuted it. Simple as that.

Try reading my post before complaining!

As RwNj said, I called out both parties to the personal junk.

Since my polite request was ignored and worse, I’ll be more direct:

Stop the personal attacks or I will close this thread.

1 Like

Received this today. Checking it out.

Did you know that “JADE” of “JADE HELM 15” is actually a COMPUTER

PROGRAM??? JADE is an acronym for JOINT ASSISTANT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND

EXECUTION (in other words it is a computer program that can guide forces

and devise alternate plans instantaneously to achieve it’s goal). Do you

want to know what “HELM” stands for???

HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS

Sources: Department of state Publication 7277 Disarmament Series 5 and

Air Force Research Laboratory

We are ready for them

2 Likes

More commonly, “Helm” means the authority and ability to steer a ship. And as readers of Tolkien know, “Helm” is an archaic word meaning “helmet”.

:ninja: Shhhh! Yes, I am part of the Jade Helm Conspiracy, but don’t tell anyone! :ninja:

continues polishing ban hammer with a sadistic grin

1 Like

Sounds like an XBox game. Call of Duty played in real life?

Jade Helm was Matt Helms daughter.

2 Likes

Furthermore, Jade went on to give birth to “Truther,” and “Whistleblower.” Who, btw, is the nephew of Larry Nichols via marriage to his sister’s husband, Alex.

1 Like

[quote=“Carpenter, post:163, topic:46639”]
Received this today. Checking it out.

Did you know that “JADE” of “JADE HELM 15” is actually a COMPUTER

PROGRAM??? JADE is an acronym for JOINT ASSISTANT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND

EXECUTION (in other words it is a computer program that can guide forces

and devise alternate plans instantaneously to achieve it’s goal). Do you

want to know what “HELM” stands for???

HOMELAND ERADICATION OF LOCAL MILITANTS

Sources: Department of state Publication 7277 Disarmament Series 5 and

Air Force Research Laboratory
[/quote] Yeah, and the Trucking company named SWIFT means Slow Wagon In Fast Traffic, but they actually chose the name SWIFT because it commonly means FAST. See NJC’s post for the ACTUAL origin of the name Jade Helm… The Military may love acronyms, but not so much when it comes to naming exercises…

1 Like

Whatever happened to that horrid “Corridor” that was sure to ruin our sovereignty?
Did it ever get built?

Since we have a date when this is supposed to occur, I’m going to sticky this thread. That way we all remember to come back to it as the event gets under way and finishes.

1 Like

“You have no right” doesn’t logically refute anything. It’s just another way to say “BECAUSE SHUT UP!!”. “You have no right” is NOT argument, it is INVECTIVE. No more, no less.

2 Likes

Actually, it does, because I backed that statement prior with a dress down of him after his attempt to appeal Christian morality; pointing out that he himself was violating it.

Once again, context (morality). Your claim only makes sense in a vacuum, which is likely how you read it.

[quote=“qixlqatl, post:173, topic:46639”]
“You have no right” doesn’t logically refute anything. It’s just another way to say “BECAUSE SHUT UP!!”. “You have no right” is NOT argument, it is INVECTIVE. No more, no less.
[/quote] I have to disagree, too, qixlqatl. Gays keep claiming the “right” to “marry” each other. There is no such “right.” Women claim the “right” to kill their unborn children for “convenience.” THAT “right” doesn’t exist either–except in the fevered minds of 9 morons in black robes.

16 Year Marine Recon Scout Sniper Resigns And Walks Out After Receiving Jade Helm Orders - Consciously Enlightened

16 Year Marine Recon Scout Sniper Resigns And Walks Out After Receiving Jade Helm Orders

All Marines and soldiers know to follow order, lest they be illegal. It seems that some of the orders being passed around in regard to Operation Jade …
View on www.consciouslyenlight…

All Marines and soldiers know to follow order, lest they be illegal. It seems that some of the orders being passed around in regard to Operation Jade Helm 15 may be just that; illegal.

The online watchdog group Operation Jade Helm And Beyond received a message recently about a sixteen year Marine Corp veteran who resigned his commission after being ordered to do only God knows what to the American people.

The message read:

Anonymously from the Operation Jade Helm And Beyond inbox:
Got a phone call from my nephew who has been in the Marine corps for 16 years. He is a force recon scout sniper, with 7 deployments under his belt. He called and said he dropped all his shi* on the feet of his C.O. and walked away and he’s headed home to Mississippi. Don’t know any of the details. He just told me, “Uncle, I ain’t gonna do this shi* to American people!

Source: Gen. James Mattis Was Fired After He Refused To Take Up Arms Against U.S. Citizens ⋆ UFP NEWS
Recently, this columnist spoke with an old friend who has spent much of his life in the military. Though he spoke on the condition of anonymity, I can tell you that he…
universalfreepress.com

Source: Gen. James Mattis Was Fired After He Refused To Take Up Arms Against U.S. Citizens ⋆ UFP NEWS

[quote=“Carpenter, post:177, topic:46639”]
Recently, this columnist spoke with an old friend who has spent much of his life in the military. Though he spoke on the condition of anonymity, I can tell you that he…
universalfreepress.com
[/quote]I think your link isn’t working… copy the url and it goes to a blank page.

Fixed: Source: Gen. James Mattis Was Fired After He Refused To Take Up Arms Against U.S. Citizens ⋆ UFP NEWS

Thank you.

The media will not be permitted to cover Jade Helm.

Here is a link so that we can:
Jade Helm: The Takeover Will NOT Be Televised! | Mad Patriots