A tool for your arsenal

I listen to Todd Schnitt (The Schnitt Show) as much as I can, he’s only on a few select south east cities. He compiled a great list of resources for the “other” side of global warming, I think this should really help us when debating global warming.

Here it is

Holy cow !! That is priceless !! Thanks for the post. I’ll be sending that link around for sure.

Good list!!!

I call global warming zealots = chicken littles. Just replace it with “the earth is warming.”

lol

How much you want to bet if you posted any of those links then liberals will just resort to ad hominem attacks on the source without actually discussing the content.

Yes that is what I would expect.
However, having said that, this is an issue that is not going to go away easily and conservatives I think need to consider their approach carefully.

George Bush himself has called on the USA to find alternatives to foreign oil. If an ecologically sound alternative that was made in the USA could be developed this would have to be a good thing for the US and for conservatives. Perhaps the best thing the US could do is to wean itself of its pathalogical dependance on the Saudi’s who after all supplied 17 of the 21 911 terrorists. The best way to rein these guys in might just be to cut off their source of money which ultimately is oil revenues. Hence I am all for alternatives to fossil fuels. If we move toward this for political or environmental reasons it is OK with me either way…

Here are a few more to add to the list.

Challenge to Scientific Consensus on Global Warming: Analysis Finds Hundreds of Scientists Have Published Evidence Countering Man-Made Global Warming Fears

Survey: Less Than Half of all Published Scientists Endorse Global Warming Theory

35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore’s movie

Gore gets a cold shoulder

Why the IPCC has an Agenda

Man-made Global Warming is Politics Not Science

Here are some more for the list.

The UN Climate Change Numbers Hoax

New Study Explodes Human-Global Warming Story

Skeptical Scientists Urge World To ‘Have the Courage to Do Nothing’ At UN Conference

My Nobel Moment

What is this antagonism about “global warming?” Saving a buck or two here and there on gas and electricity doesn’t hurt me whether there is or isn’t a danger to the planet.

The way’s the left is touting to combat Global Warming cost more. They won’t save us anything.

???

I see you didn’t understand what EV was talking about; thass OK, I didn’t understand what you were talking about.

What he saying is that the scammers that are claiming man made global warming is real are also the ones who propese all kinds of carbon taxes to fight it. In other words global warming is about stealing your money and nothing less.

:yeahthat:

A couple bucks on gas is not the only thing that would happen. Even if your gas went up and that was the only Federal regulation then that alone would increase prices on all goods.

But, a couple bucks on your gas would be just the beginning.

Sarah, very well said.

BTW I love that pic of you. You are very pretty.

[quote=sjguy]Sarah, very well said.

BTW I love that pic of you. You are very pretty.[/quote]

Sorry to inform you sjguy, but please check our Site Announcement forum. I’m afraid Sarah has passed away.

Hmmm…while I"ll have to admit to only briefly perusing the links listed there, nothing I saw really stood out as anything other than the usual half-baked nonsense spouted by the usual “climate change hoax” quacks. Sorry folks…but until we can come up with someone with the actual credentials to challenge the scientific “consensus”, we will continue to come off as little more than 9/11 conspiracy theory types when it comes to global warming. No wonder the liberals are kicking our asses!

the obama cure .com

I won’t argue the benefits of clean air and water…we need to take care of the place where we live. Don’t litter, don’t buy a house next to a refinery, and try not to waste gas…just don’t get crazy on me about it.

I just can’t get around global warming. It’s a crock and every rational person knows it.

Every time there’s a hurricane, the global warming zealots come out of their dingy closets and try to convince everyone that it’s global warming, but every time we have “colder” than normal weather they shut up.

Okay, I don’t understand why then is the sea levels rising. I understand, (correct me I’m wrong) that shorelines are being washed away. Coral life is dieing. It also seems that the Hurricane’s that are devastaing the gulf and other places seem more powerful than in past decades?

Help me understand this.