After screams of racism over gorilla being shot for a ‘white kid,’ meet his parents

Liberals and Black Lives Matter activists took to social media to call the shooting of the gorilla an act of racism — killing a gorilla to save a white kid.

It turned out that both parents of the boy are African-American. In the initial videos, it was hard to determine the race of the child. Not that anyone other than the race-baiters would even care to do so.

After screams of racism over gorilla being shot for a ‘white kid,’ meet his parents: Hint – they aren’t white | BizPac Review

How many African Americans identify with gorillas?

I was able to copy some of the twitters before they were scrubbed.

That gorilla was taken from it’s homeland, put in captivity, and then killed to preserve White life. That sounds familiar.

— Isa Ibn (@IsaIbnOfficial) May 29, 2016

That gorilla was black, unarmed and 17

— Kar L. Stine (@karyewest) May 29, 2016

Killing an endangered gorilla at a zoo for a white boy’s safety is white privilege. If the boy was black they would’ve found a tranquilizer.

— Hood Intellect (@NelsonEmpowered) May 29, 2016

Retro Boomin ‎@CourtneeHendrix

RIP to the gorilla who was just tryna be a gorilla but white people captured him and then other white people wanted to touch him now he dead
9:48 AM - 29 May 2016

damontemnemonic ‎@msjonesgrandboy

I said last nite the gorilla was protecting the child, them crackers just killed him Cuz he was black
1:07 PM - 30 May 2016

except that the child is black. Did they suddenly go silent?

Watch this story go bye bye real quick.

People see what they want to see. Happens all the time. This is the result of an education system that does not value critical thinking skills and population driven by emotion rather than facts.

That explains why they have not been on the news!

Well, this gorilla thing stopped people from talking about “transgender bathrooms” and now Mohammed Ali’s death will stop people talking about the gorilla. It’s all about DISTRACTING everyone from REAL issues.

I grew up in the 60’s and I remember seeing Mohammad Ali on TV and on the radio. All I really remember him was as a blowhard. He was constantly screaming about “I’m the best!” and on and on that I never gave him much thought. Since I am a woman and find boxing a prehistoric play date for boys, (I guess only men enjoy watching other men beat each other to a bloody pulp), I never came to any understand of his “greatness”. I am sad that he died, but why are we making such a big deal of it?

:coffee_spray: :whistle: Ummmmm … csb28, it wasn’t just “***§eople*** see(ing) what they want to see”. As preserved by from being flushed down the memory hole it was student and mainstream media outlets who saw and published “what they want(ed) to see” … and wanted the public to believe. :whistle: :coffee_spray:

I “get” that MSM folk walk a tightrope between publishing accurate information and not wanting to be “scooped”, but when so many early reports of shooters being white, conservative, Christian, gun-nut(s) - choose your preferred bogeyman - end up being consistently proven false by reality, it shows that the MSM’s “problem” isn’t being afraid of being scooped or late, but “see(ing) what they want to see”. It’s gotten to be so predictable that I could write mocking posts in advance, and whenever there’s a delay - as there was in this case - in releasing info about the shooter(s), I know the shooter probably wasn’t a white, conservative, Christian, gun-nut, insert-bogeyman-here.