Al Gore Blames The Altitude For Obama's Poor Performance

Well, it’s more plausible than his claim that he invented the internet. But still, that’s a pretty piss-poor excuse. I travel to Mexico City at least twice a year, which is over 3000 feet higher in elevation, and I don’t notice a change at all.

I have found it is a good idea to see what others have posted before posting on the same subject. I believe Dac already posted on this.

That makes sense seeing as how those rich batiches (Romney) are always hanging out in Davos Switzerland…oh wait he doesn’t do that, and he doesn’t ship jobs overseas.

I guess Romney is somehow immune to the effects of altitude?

I get altitude sickness but I have spent some significant time in Denver and been fine.

Global Warming…:coffee_spray:

It never ceases to amaze me how democrats, and for the life of me I don’t know why, Always find someone or something to blame for their poor performance or poor results. NOT one can accept responsibility for what they do or don’t do. The dem leaders have gone almost apoplexic in seeing their messiah wet the floor of ennui. Obama , plain and simple, had a poor performance based on the fact his 4 year tenure was an abject failure. He had NOTHING TO DEBATE WITH!!!

How could altitude be a problem for someone of Obama’s exulted heights?..

What is really funny, is that the Cabin Pressure of Air Force 1 is equivalent to 8000 ft. Never affected him before.

[quote=“njc17, post:5, topic:36437”]
It never ceases to amaze me how democrats, and for the life of me I don’t know why, Always find someone or something to blame for their poor performance or poor results. NOT one can accept responsibility for what they do or don’t do. The dem leaders have gone almost apoplexic in seeing their messiah wet the floor of ennui. Obama , plain and simple, had a poor performance based on the fact his 4 year tenure was an abject failure. He had NOTHING TO DEBATE WITH!!!
[/quote]He’s never been challenged like that. McLame never hit him hard, and the MSM filters for him, so, as usual, he goes into a situation ignorant and unprepared. This time, it bit him in the derriere. You are right. He went in unarmed.
How do you think the Foreign Policy debate will go? Again, failures of the Chosen One, can be exploited. If Romney spanks him again, this race is over.

I understand the next debate is a Townhall setting and you can bet Obama will try to stack that to his benefit. There is also a different moderator.

I might look in on the VP debate which should be interesting with the gaff prone Biden spouting lies versus facts.

Maybe he drove to Denver instead- in a Chevy (Milli) Volt…

:coffee_spray:

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:10, topic:36437”]
Maybe he drove to Denver instead- in a Chevy (Milli) Volt…
[/quote]You ain’t right, FC. That’s hilarious.:coffee_spray: Cold…but hilarious. Well done.

Are you sure of the 8000’ number, I thought (?) it was 5000’…

8,000 feet is standard for airliners, and I don’t think it would be practical to refit what was basically a commercial 747 for greater pressure differential at the higher cruising altitudes. At least some biz jets go with a 10,000 foot equivalent.

The cabin altitude of an aircraft planning to cruise at 40,000 ft (12,000 m) is programmed to rise gradually from the altitude of the airport of origin to around a maximum of 8,000 ft (2,400 m) and to then reduce gently during descent until it matches the ambient air pressure of the destination.

So, when AF1 climbs to 40,000 feet, the pressure holds at about 8000 ft.

Thanks…

Gore’s ridiculous commentary is a measure of the level of contempt progressives have for the American people. Attempting to “float” the “altitude excuse” signals just how stupid they think we are.

Of course, they are correct about the level of stupidity of some!!

we shouldn’t question algore

he invented the internet AND global warming.

I’m more interested in the fact checking ticker at the bottom of the video.