Alabama Democrat Calls Concerned Gun Owner ‘Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, ...

Warning: the writer of this blog post, Jammie, doesn’t mince expletives.

Alabama Democrat Calls Concerned Gun Owner ‘Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-aed, inbreed’**
Posted by Jammie on Mar 27, 2013 at 8:18 pm
jammiewf.com

Say, that national conversation on guns is really coming along well, huh?

[quote]Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

Mitchell responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: “Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-aed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk.”
[/quote]
Speaking frankly, Ds’ and blacks’ failure to “clean house” or at least isolate racists like this character makes it very difficult for me not to broad-brush Ds and blacks with fools like this. CLEAN HOUSE before yammering about tolerance and getting along!

You have the same comment here OSB?

Lawsuit for libel and defamation of character, anyone?

Where oh where are you OSB? A lefty uses this kind of language and you clam up. No offense FC.

The dudes an idiot. Idiots come in all colors.

Don’t you mean that this is a prime example of how out of touch the entire democrat party is?

[quote=“UNTRugby, post:6, topic:38869”]
Don’t you mean that this is a prime example of how out of touch the entire democrat party is?
[/quote]Bingo

[quote=“UNTRugby, post:6, topic:38869”]
[/quote] Nope. Thats a broad brush you’re painting with. Same as sayin the GOP is comprised of heartless, sheltered, white-bread paranoid, gun obsessed, creationist, rednecks.

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:8, topic:38869”]
Nope. Thats a broad brush you’re painting with. Same as sayin the GOP is comprised of heartless, sheltered, white-bread paranoid, gun obsessed, creationist, rednecks.
[/quote]In other words when you assurt the GOP is evil it is okay but don’t let others use the same reasoning that you do. Dude you can not have it both ways. This is just another example of your prejudice.

[quote=“samspade, post:9, topic:38869”]
In other words when you assurt the GOP is evil it is okay but don’t let others use the same reasoning that you do. Dude you can not have it both ways. This is just another example of your prejudice.
[/quote] Huh?

You clearly misunderstood the post, I was pointing out that you paint a broad brush when a republican says something dumb but not when a democrat does it.

Ive already made myself clear on that. Black, white, left and right say stupid things. No party or color is immuned.

you certainly have, you claim that the whole GOP was out of touch because of what 1 person said but when a democrat does it they are a lone wolf

I don’t disagree, though, that heartless, sheltered, white-bread paranoid, gun obsessed, creationist rednecks sure don’t help the GOP win elections. As some have suggested, perhaps those types would be best served by a different party.

Dont you think a self described “conservative” who agrees with the democrats on every nearly every issue would be better served in a different party?

… heartless, sheltered, white-bread paranoid, gun obsessed, creationist, rednecks …

Would those be the “rednecks” who feed you, Jazz?! (And how did their sheltered necks get burnt red as if they’d had decades of sun exposure in their fields?!)

Do you need a week of Bix or Miles Therapy away from your keyboard, Jazz?

Well, well, well, OSB, when it’s a republican it’s typical of the whole Republican Party, but when it’s a Democrat, “idiots come in all colors”. You’re such a transparent partisan bigot!

leftists get all bent when we agree with anything one of our own says or supports, yet claim that they don’t goose-step right along with their own politicians…typical…

I haven’t voted for a Democrat in a national or state-wide election in over 35 years. The fact is, UNT, we probably agree on more than we disagree. Where we disagree is, basically speaking, on social issues where I tend to adopt a more libertarian perspective than some here regarding the role of the state.

[quote=“natstew, post:17, topic:38869”]
Well, well, well, OSB, when it’s a republican it’s typical of the whole Republican Party, but when it’s a Democrat, “idiots come in all colors”. You’re such a transparent partisan bigot!
[/quote] WTF? Can’t win for losing. I’m defending the GOP a bit here.