Alabama Senate approves measure to ban all abortions

Show me a soul, show me any evidence that such a thing exists and I promise I will reconsider my position.

Are there risks? Sure, there are risks with any procedure. Many of which we submit to voluntarily. Some for purely cosmetic reasons…

This was from a report I read on abortion safety. I’d be happy to find the report, but I suspect you wouldn’t read it anyway. If you’re interested, I’d be happy to chase it down…

Basically, abortion is safer than childbirth.

Dr. Elizabeth Raymond from Gynuity Health Projects in New York City and Dr. David Grimes of the University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, found that between 1998 and 2005, one woman died during childbirth for every 11,000 or so babies born.

That compared to one woman of every 167,000 who died from a legal abortion.

Plus the 167,000 babies who died, so abortion kills INFINITELY more people than childbirth under any and ALL circumstances.

In California, if you own a salon with tanning beds and you allow a 17 year old girl to rent one of those beds for 30 minutes you are subject to a $10,000 fine and loss of your business license; tanning beds are just too dangerous for minors to decide on their own.

In California you can legally perform surgery on a 13 year old girl to abort her baby without her parents consent or knowledge and with no requirement to inform law enforcement in spite of there being no scenario in California law where a 13 year old can be pregnant without having been legally raped.

The Left vehemently support both of these Laws.

I don’t know of a single person that supports 13-year-old children making those kinds of decisions for themselves. But you beleive what you want.

That is always the mantra of the Left, “Oh I don’t support that and nobody I know does”; except your entire damn Party has made this evil crap a STAPLE of their agenda.

Affirmative action is Racism and universally supported by the elected Democrat class.
Abortion on demand and without restriction is universally supported by the elected Democrat class.
Welfare has DESTROYED whole generations of the poorest Americans and the nuclear family as well but is universally supported by the elected Democrat class.

But if I tell the people who VOTE for these monsters that they are Racists, Holocaust perpetuating enemies of the poorest and most vulnerable of Americans they act shocked that I would suggest such a thing.

If I constantly voted for Racist, murderous enemies of the poor but then said “Yeah but I don’t agree with those parts of their agenda” would that earn me a pass or does that just apply to you?

RET, who are you trying to convince, me or you? Because it sounds like your trying to convince yourself.

Strange, isn’t it, that scientists (REAL scientists, that is) have actually MEASURED the soul and determined that it actually has weight? Someone noticed that at the instant of death, the human body LOSES a measurable amount of weight. What ELSE is that than the soul leaving the body?

I’m not talking about “risks;” I’m talking about irresponsibilities.

From what I hear, I treat this statistic as suspect.

Obviously, someone does, or you wouldn’t have the nefarious law. And the hard left has been fighting all along to keep out a requirement that juveniles have parental consent for an abortion. Why?

I think he has a valid point.

That’s a good question and here we agree completely, it’s ridiculous that a 13yo could be expected to make that kind of decision.

Do you think the soul has weight?

I’m the snark monster, here

I’ve read about that, Papa. There’s a quote (I don’t remember who said it) that goes something like this:

"For those who don’t believe in God, no explanation is possible. For those who believe in God, no explanation is necessary."

What exactly is a “real scientist”?

That said, if this is what you say then there should be some sort of paper written? Perhaps published where other scientists can look it over and see if they can do the same experiment and repete the results?

Care to link something I can look at, or should I just take this on faith?

I don’t need convincing because I have facts, unless of course you would like to list all of the elected Democrats who oppose Affirmative Action, Abortion on demand and the Welfare State?

Yeah I didn’t think so.

I also gave up on Liberals ever embracing critical thinking so I am certainly not trying to convince you; I just like seeing the Left dodge and duck every time they get cornered and exposed :slight_smile:

You have the same problem I do. You have two choices when you go to vote, Republican or Democrat. I assume when you vote (assuming you vote) you vote Republican. How hard do you think it would be for me to find an ideological issue that Republicans in Congress support that you don’t?

Republicans in congress are mostly liars, I most certainly do not defend the GOP and I have stated many times that I think the GOP is the biggest obstacle to restoring respect for the Constitution.

This is 3 times by my count that I have been respectful enough to respond directly to the questions you ask and at least 3 times that you have ignored the questions that I have asked you in return.

I am not surprised, I just like to point that out as proof that you know exactly what you are supporting when you vote Democrat but you are ashamed to admit it.