Alex Jones runs wild on Piers Morgan during gun debate!

Whatever you think of Alex Jones, this is a must watch!

All I can say what this was explosive.

GMTA & Parallel Planet Development … threads merged. Sound potentially entertaining, try to watch it tomorrow AM.

I may no like Alex Jones but I love seeing Piers get shouted down for once.

Part of me wishes it had devolved into a fist fight…

The little British priss wouldn’t last 10 seconds

WOW. That was fun to watch.

[quote=“tperkins, post:6, topic:37746”]
The little British priss wouldn’t last 10 seconds
[/quote]Alex Jones can only fight someone half his size like the time he went after Michelle Malkin.

Was awesome till crazy Alex Jones started in on Prozac and Truther stuff. Anyone watch the followup with Alan Dershowitz. Man, Piers Morgan and Dershowitz both need to be deported. Dunno where to send that shrill lunatic Dershowitz, but I’m thinking France.

Alex Jones is one of the only people who can make Piers Morgan look like a rational human being

These lunatic fringe right people (and there are just as many on the left, probably more, but the MSM always portrays THEM as sane and “reasonable” and Joe Sixpack buys it) are characterized as representative of conservatives.

It’s clowns like Jones that help (unintentionally or not) demonize conservatives . . . especially with the 9/11 Conspiracy Theory nonsense.

My suspicion is that Morgan purposely let Jones rant absurdities just to reinforce the view that conservatives are crackpots. While some may think Jones prevailed, all he did actually was cooperate in reinforcing Morgan’s twisted view of conservatives.

He fell right into the trap too, with Morgan asking him about 9/11 and him taking the bait to cement him as looking crazy.

He is crazy(not in the literal sense, he is just wrong), but he is right on guns. As is Jesse Ventura who has discussed gun control with Piers.

I liked Conan O’ Briens edit: Conan O’Brien’s Take on Alex Jones’ CNN Appearance Might Be Even More Entertaining Than the Actual Interview | Video | TheBlaze.com

What Piers is advocating is for the Federal Government to conduct a mass theft by point of gun of the whole of the United States for their method of defense. Throughout history, time and again, dictators and malicious men have robbed the people of their weapons before the mass slaughters began. Jones argues that this is our defense from the sociopaths in government.

What separates me from the rest of mankind is that I find Alex Jones’ righteous indignation and anger the proper response to men who would advocate for violence. A violence on such a massive scale that would effect over 300 million people and make them defenseless in regards to the sociopaths in the private and public sector. The norm should be this kind of response. Men who advocate for aggressive violence should be shouted down and not reasoned with. Aggressive Violence is the antitheist of reason, it is invalid from the start.

In addition, how Orwellian can the rhetoric get in regards to the name “truther” be? A person who seeks the truth of a situation is called a “truther” as if this a negative. "You horrible Truther all you want is the truth! We Muricans don’t much care for the truth! String em up with my rope! We won’t have any of that TRUTH around here!"Heh, how sad, decrepit, devolved the society I live in has become.

[quote=“Bremen, post:14, topic:37746”]
What Piers is advocating is for the Federal Government to conduct a mass theft by point of gun of the whole of the United States for their method of defense. Throughout history, time and again, dictators and malicious men have robbed the people of their weapons before the mass slaughters began. Jones argues that this is our defense from the sociopaths in government.

What separates me from the rest of mankind is that I find Alex Jones’ righteous indignation and anger the proper response to men who would advocate for violence. A violence on such a massive scale that would effect over 300 million people and make them defenseless in regards to the sociopaths in the private and public sector. The norm should be this kind of response. Men who advocate for aggressive violence should be shouted down and not reasoned with. Aggressive Violence is the antitheist of reason, it is invalid from the start.
[/quote]What I find useless and damaging about Alex Jones isn’t his passion and anger. It’s the tinfoil hat he brings to the table. He was the perfect guy to bring in and pass off as an example of someone who is pro-gun.

[quote=“Bremen, post:15, topic:37746”]
In addition, how Orwellian can the rhetoric get in regards to the name “truther”? A person who seeks the truth of a situation is called a “truther” as if this a negative. “You horrible Truther all you wan tis the truth! We Muricans don’t much care for the truth! String em up with my rope! We won’t have any of that TRUTH around here!”

Heh, how sad, decrepit, devolved the society I live in has become.
[/quote]I agree. We should find a better pejorative.

Jones goes down the rabbit hole for sure. Therefore he makes an easy target but his points where solid. The SSRI question for me is a “chicken or the eqq” type. Does the antidepressant cause the psychosis? It does have a Black Box warning for suicidality and “behavior changes” and a lesser side effect of mania. Or do these people start with mental health issues are then placed on these drugs? Or is it both?

I just listened to Howard Stern evaluate the Jones appearance on Piers. I guess I did not hear the whole thing. When Jones starts speaking in a British accent I could not help but LOL. It was hilarious.

That part was awesome!