All the lies Donald Trump told in his election night infomercial

All the lies Donald Trump told in his election night infomercial

When I heard Trump speak (the radio was broadcasting it) about his Trump Steaks I almost lost it. They have not existed for years.

Trump engaged in a series of premeditated lies made for stage. I assume he will get away with it.

More dishonesty. Trump citing himself as evidence of praise.
https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-cites-his-own-quotes-as-evidence-others-call-154046915.html

Trump is worse than Hilary Clinton.
Trump is worse than Adolf Hitler.
Trump is worse than a Martian invasion.

Trump is worse than a Neo-Nazi Hilary Clinton invading America with a Martian host, determined to exterminate the American people.

Yep, he sure did. I loved every minute of it. He got an hour of free coverage on three cable news networks.

Don’t give him too much credit. The man is just a big-headed lying mascot for the business he inherited who wants to be president to increase his brand recognition.

I don’t see how he would be better; they’re both New York liberals.

Putting one above the other is more like a trade off of what I value less.

Clinton isn’t likely to can NAFTA or antagonize China, or get us into another rutty war somewhere, whereas Trump isn’t likely to expand entitlements, empower the EPA, or support more gun bans.

Neither would be good on taxes. Neither would likely be good on spending. Neither would peal back Executive order abuse; more likely they’d both expand it. Neither would try to respect Federalism. Neither would be strong on abortion. Neither are likely to apoint someone of Scalia’s caliber to the SC.

Neither are economically literate, and would know when to do nothing in the face of downturns.

[quote=“Alaska_Slim, post:6, topic:48425”]
I don’t see how he would be better; they’re both New York liberals.

Putting one above the other is more like a trade off of what I value less.
[/quote]Why did you ignore the reference to Hitler? Do you support Hitler, Nazis, David Duke and the KKK?
Are you willing to disavow them, and get a Black Lives Matter tattoo on your forehead?

Godwin’s law makes it too boring to contemplate.

I will admit that Trump is probably worse than a Martian invasion. The last one I saw had awesome robots involved, just not a very awesome story. Still better than the ones Trump tries to tell tho’.

A better soundtrack too, and just like Trump, it’s all liez.