Allow me to introduce myself

I’m 34 live and in central Massachusetts. I work full time on the grounds of a snooty private high school. I also have my own landscaping business serving 12 customers. I’ve been doing that for almost 20 years. I have a bachelors in communications but never used it. I was an admissions counselor, drove a miller lite truck, substitute highschool teacher, vending machine mover/mechanic. I own my own house in a nice neighborhood with my wife and 2 kids both under 4. My wife has a good job with the U.S. Air Force she is a civilian tho. I own 2 trucks, (paid in full👍) and my wife has a new pathfinder, my stuff is all old! I mention this not to brag, but to show that like all of you we work hard and have earned it. look forward to learning from this site

Please be sure to read our Guide to Surviving RO. The questions are to help us start to get to know you in a mostly fun way. And we’re just a really nosy bunch.

Hi and welcome! Although not an '84, our vehicle is also on the old side ('98 Subaru Forester).

Welcome, enjoy the site.

Glad you’re here. Welcome. I look forward to someone from Massachusetts explaining to us WHY you’re all so enamoured with the Kennedys.

Welcome to RO!