America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

When one observes President Obama’s unwillingness to accommodate America’s four-century long religious conscience protection through his attempts to require Catholics to go against their own doctrines and beliefs, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Catholic. But that characterization would not be correct. Although he has recently singled out Catholics, he has equally targeted traditional Protestant beliefs over the past four years. So since he has attacked Catholics and Protestants, one is tempted to say that he is anti-Christian. But that, too, would be inaccurate. He has been equally disrespectful in his appalling treatment of religious Jews in general and Israel in particular. So perhaps the most accurate description of his antipathy toward Catholics, Protestants, religious Jews, and the Jewish nation would be to characterize him as anti-Biblical. And then when his hostility toward Biblical people of faith is contrasted with his preferential treatment of Muslims and Muslim nations, it further strengthens the accuracy of the anti-Biblical descriptor. In fact, there have been numerous clearly documented times when his pro-Islam positions have been the cause of his anti-Biblical actions.

WallBuilders - Issues and Articles - America’s Most Biblically-Hostile U. S. President

Let’s just call a spade a spade and say he’s pro-Islam

Obama only went to a christian church for the black hate of whites. Frankly calling it a christian church is wrong

pro-Islam positions

Which ones?

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:4, topic:36659”]
Which ones?
[/quote]:thatsfunny:

Tell it like it is…he is a Racist Radical Black Liberation Muslim

[quote=“17Oaks, post:6, topic:36659”]
Tell it like it is…he is a Racist Radical Black Liberation Muslim
[/quote]Spot on

I have no argument so I will post smiley faces.

Name one policy that Obama has enacted that is strictly pro-Islam and not just pro-what-I-don’t-like.

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:8, topic:36659”]
I have no argument so I will post smiley faces.

Name one policy that Obama has enacted that is strictly pro-Islam and not just pro-what-I-don’t-like.
[/quote]You tell us —waiting

??? You’re the one saying he’s pro-Islam. Why would I provide an example of something I don’t think is true and don’t think exists?

One week a radical black Christian. The next a Muslim. The next an Atheist.

He’s whatever yalls delusional minds want him to be at the moment…

[quote=“Lithium, post:11, topic:36659”]
One week a radical black Christian. The next a Muslim. The next an Atheist.

He’s whatever yalls delusional minds want him to be at the moment…
[/quote]Ah the endorsement from you is greatly appreciated. If you are against it then it must be true.

I KNOW you are not talking to me as I have NEVER called him a Christian or an Atheist, I nailed him before he took office, Rev Wright is NOT a Christian, he preaches Black Liberation, which is tied directly to Islam, he has been and is a RADICAL, and watching him for 4 years, viewing his backgound confirms his RACIST view on America and whitey…

Well you didnt last long. Bye bye sweetie.

The maturity in this thread is overflowing.