American Community Survey

US Census, at first I did not do it then I got another letter, says I gots to its de law!

Some of the stuff:

Black or African Am.
American Indian or Alaska Native - [FONT=inherit]Enter name of enrolled or principal tribe.[/FONT]

Asian Indian
Other Asian - [FONT=inherit]Enter race, for example, Hmong, Laotian, Thai, Pakistani, Cambodian, and so on.[/FONT]

Native Hawaiian
Guamanian or Chamorro
Other Pacific Islander - [FONT=inherit]Enter race, for example, Fijian, Tongan, and so on.[/FONT]

Some other race - [FONT=inherit]*Enter race

*[/FONT]IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS, what were the actual sales of all agricultural products from this property? (Help)
None $1 to $999

$1,000 to $2,499

$2,500 to $4,999

$5,000 to $9,999

$10,000 or more

a. How many separate rooms are in this house? [FONT=inherit]Rooms must be separated by built-in archways or walls that extend out at least 6 inches and go from floor to ceiling.[/FONT]
[]INCLUDE bedrooms, kitchens, etc.
]EXCLUDE bathrooms, porches, balconies, foyers, halls, or unfinished basements.

[FONT=inherit]Number of rooms[FONT=inherit]
[FONT=inherit][FONT=inherit]b.How many of these rooms are bedrooms? [FONT=inherit]Count as bedrooms those rooms you would list if this house were for sale or rent. If this is an efficiency/studio apartment, enter “0”. (Help)[/FONT]
[FONT=inherit]Number of bedrooms

I appended a note which read, “None of this is any of your business. There are two adults living at this address. One male and one female. That’s ALL you need to know.”

Does this house have —
Yes No
a. hot and cold running water?
b. a bathtub or shower?
c. a sink with a faucet?
d. a stove or range?
e. a refrigerator?
f. telephone service from which you can both
make and receive calls? Include cell phones.

Do you or any member of this household have access to the Internet using a —
Yes No
a. Cellular data plan for a smartphone or other mobile device?
b. Broadband (high speed) Internet service, such as cable, fiber optic, or DSL service installed in this house?
c. Satellite Internet service installed in this house?
d. Dial-up Internet service installed in this house?
e. Some other service? Specify service

a. Does anyone in this household pay for electricity? Select “Yes” if electricity and gas are billed together. (Help)
Yes No

LAST MONTH, what was the cost of electricity for this house? If electricity and gas are billed together, enter the combined amount here. (Help)
Last month’s cost — Dollars
$ .00

14 IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS, did you or any member of this household receive benefits from the Food Stamps Program or SNAP (the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)? Do NOT include WIC, the School Lunch Program, or assistance from food banks. (Help)
Yes No

21 a. Do you or any member of this household have a mortgage, deed of trust, contract to purchase, or similar debt on THIS property? (Help)
Yes, mortgage, deed of trust, or similar debt Yes, contract to purchase No

21 b. How much is the regular monthly mortgage payment on THIS property? Include payment only on FIRST mortgage or contract to purchase. If no regular payment required, enter “0”.
Monthly amount — Dollars
$ .00

The next questions are about each person in the household. Select a name to begin answering questions about that person. Please answer as many questions as you can.

You will be able to review or change your answers at the end of the survey.

What is the highest degree or level of school COMPLETED? If currently enrolled, select the previous grade or highest degree received. (Help)
No schooling completed
Nursery School Kindergarden Grade 1 through 11 - Specify grade 1-11 12th grade - NO DIPLOMA
Regular high school diploma GED or alternative credential
Some college credit, but less than 1 year of college credit 1 or more years of college credit, no degree Associate’s degree (for example: AA, AS) Bachelor’s degree (for example: BA, BS)
Master’s degree (for example: MA, MS, MEng, MEd, MSW, MBA) Professional degree beyond a bachelor’s degree (for example: MD, DDS, DVM, LLB, JD) Doctorate degree (for example: PhD, EdD)

This question focuses on . Please enter the specific major(s) of any BACHELOR’S DEGREES received. (For example: chemical engineering, elementary teacher education, organizational psychology)(Help)

**IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS, what were the actual sales of all agricultural products from this property? (Help)
None $1 to $999

$1,000 to $2,499**
That kind of makes me want to sell a family member a banana for $1,000. Then buy it back for a $1,000. Then if they ask about it I can say “Just screwing with you”. (wink)
Heck now that I think about it maybe the government will start paying me to not grow bananas. Over time I can branch out & not grow all kinds of stuff. This could be a good idea! (wink)

Was there a question about gender?

All or none of the above

13 What is your ancestry or ethnic origin?
(For example: Italian, Jamaican, African Am., Cambodian, Cape Verdean, Norwegian, Dominican, French Canadian, Haitian, Korean, Lebanese, Polish, Nigerian, Mexican, Taiwanese, Ukrainian, and so on.)

covered by any of the following types of health insurance or health coverage plans?

Select “Yes” or “No” for EACH type of coverage in items a - h. (Help)
Yes No
a. Insurance through a current or former employer or union of Donald D Pryor or another family member
b. Insurance purchased directly from an insurance company by Donald D Pryor or another family member
c. Medicare, for people 65 and older, or people with certain disabilities
d. Medicaid, Medical Assistance, or any kind of government-assistance plan for those with low incomes or a disability
e. TRICARE or other military health care
f. VA (including those who have ever used or enrolled for VA health care)
g. Indian Health Service
h. Any other type of health insurance or health coverage plan - Specify

18 a. Because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition, do you have serious difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions? (Help)
Yes No

have difficulty dressing or bathing?

How many times married?

active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces? Select EACH period in which served, even if just for part of the period. (Help)
September 2001 or later
August 1990 to August 2001 (including Persian Gulf War)
May 1975 to July 1990 Vietnam Era
(August 1964 to April 1975)
February 1955 to July 1964

The next few questions are about income during the PAST 12 MONTHS.

For each type of income received, give your best estimate of the TOTAL AMOUNT during the PAST 12 MONTHS. (NOTE: The “past 12 months” is the period from today’s date one year ago up through today.)

For income received jointly, report the appropriate share for each person - or, if that’s not possible, report the whole amount for only one person and select “No” for the other person.

c. Did you receive any interest, dividends, net rental income, royalty income, or income from estates and trusts during the PAST 12 MONTHS? Report even small amounts credited to an account. (Help)
Yes No
How much?

receive income on a REGULAR basis from any other sources such as Veterans’ Administration (VA) payments, unemployment compensation, child support or alimony during the PAST 12 MONTHS? Do NOT include lump sum payments such as money from an inheritance or the sale of a home. (Help)
Yes No
how much?

About 50 questions on each family member VERY INTRUSIVE…wanted to put or check the box that said “None of your CHUCKING BUSINESS”.

Did not like this at all!!!

Fixed it for ya!

LOL, yea I was surprised it was not albeit it did ask male or female

Works for me. Who knows maybe I wake up one morning in touch with my feminine side— no not the wife :rofl:

In my single days:

Babe, I came here tonight to get in touch with my more feminine side by finding me a firm feelin woman in a pair of tight jeans, throw your azz on the back of my Harley and take you to the midnight rodeo, are you ready?