An observation on free student birth control.

She stated in her testimony that it costs over $3,000 during the period of law school (which is 3 years), so that’s $1,000 per year, which isn’t a lot of money in the first place.

Okay that still is 2.3 times a day. My conclusion stands. That’s not even taking into account other cheaper sources for birth control.

It does and Fluke deserves every bit of ridicule she’s getting.

Organization Sandra Fluke Was Head of at Georgetown Views Abortion as a ‘Human Right’ | TheBlaze.com

$3,000 a year for birth control for law school gals? That’s how much love makin they are doing? Man, I should have gone to law school.

She’s not your average college student … you know, the read, study, do labs, take tests, get good grades kind of student …

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:26, topic:33773”]
She’s not your average college student … you know, the read, study, do labs, take tests, get good grades kind of student …
[/quote] Lol Didn’t realize the articles posted her GPA and study habits. You’re right, she probably is a sub-par student who got into one of the best law schools on the world. Ridiculous.

Swapping sex for grades? Just couldn’t help but wonder.

Actually she’s a 30 year old political activist who went to Georgetown specifically because they don’t provide contraceptives to female students. She went there with an agenda to fight the Schools policy.

Organization Sandra Fluke Was Head of at Georgetown Views Abortion as a ‘Human Right’ | TheBlaze.com

[quote=“natstew, post:28, topic:33773”]
Swapping sex for grades? Just couldn’t help but wonder.Actually she’s a 30 year old political activist who went to Georgetown specifically because they don’t provide contraceptives to female students. She went there with an agenda to fight the Schools policy.Organization Sandra Fluke Was Head of at Georgetown Views Abortion as a ‘Human Right’ | TheBlaze.com
[/quote] And another claim with no proof. Nice conspiracy theory.

She’s a political activist, disguised as a law student, who functions as a victim for hire. I love actress/MILF’s Patricia Heaton’s catty remarks [sorry, I couldn’t get the link to work] about her, very funny stuff. I’m actually kind of hissed that she, in response to the indignation tsunami, apologized so quickly. “It was wrong to make fun of her”. C’mon, are we giving into the libtard moralists so easy? Heaton’s comments were funny, late nite talk show-type material, not at all on a par with Rush, who fell for a tar baby and clearly went too far.

Seriously. Man, this just begs for some NSFW jokes about what law students get trained to do in law school…

How else they gonna learn how to screw the rest of us?? :howler:

Actually she said in her testimony that it cost over $3,000 over a period of law school (which is 3 years), which only makes it $1,000 per year, which is cheap compared to other monthly expenses that average Americans have.

$9: Price for a Month’s Supply of Birth Control Pills at Target 3 Miles from Georgetown Law | CNSNews.com

Free market.

Don’t contradict people like Fluke with facts.

Fluke Said Friend ‘Couldn’t Afford’ $100 for Cyst-Fighting Birth Control Pill – Target Sells Cyst-Fighting Pill for $9 | CNSNews.com

Fluke is either one of two things: stupid or dishonest.

She is a person that was taught to be dependant on the State.

This slut is nothing but a liar and a political hack trying to shift the narrative from Obama stomping on the rights of the Church by forcing them to fund the behavior of scumbags to a “womans health issue”.

There is nothing “Healthy” about the lifestyle this dredge of humanity is advocating and her claim of having to spend 1000 dollars a year on contraception makes her an admitted slut or prostitute depending on her understanding of economics.

That is what the “Facts” say and that is the “Judgment” that I render based on those “Facts”.

If this gutter skank is offended by what her personal admissions/claims say about her then she should change her behavior, not try to get everyone to ignore that the king has no clothes.

Absolutely!

Who says she was spending that money on condoms? Birth control pills without insurance averages about $88 a month. How much is that a year? $1056.