Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt

**Anderson Cooper **was attacked in Egypt Wednesday.
CNN producer **Steve Brusk **Tweeted, “Anderson said he was punched 10 times in the head as pro-Mubarak mob surrounded him and his crew trying to cover demonstration.”

Anderson Cooper Attacked by Mob in Egypt - The Hollywood Reporter

Wasn’t he the guy who first made the teabagger reference? What ever happened to he was going to bury Bill O Reilly in the ratings because he was so good?

i can’t hold THAT against them. I’d like to punch him in the head myself.

Yeah, totally can’t blame anyone for knocking him upside the noggin…

[quote=“Caroline, post:2, topic:29048”]
i can’t hold THAT against them. I’d like to punch him in the head myself.
[/quote]Can’t we all just get along?:dramaqueen:

He goes to these places and doesn’t get hurt so he think it’s going to happen every other time.

Just like the guy who thought he could get along just fine with a grizzly bear.

Who is Anderson Cooper?

http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/Yr/Anderson-cooper-heart-lg.jpg

He deserves alot of credit. Atleast hes actually taking a risk and going overseas, rather then sitting in an air conditioned room, and giving basic talking points like alot of his fellow journalists…

[quote=“Lithium, post:9, topic:29048”]
He deserves alot of credit. Atleast hes actually taking a risk and going overseas, rather then sitting in an air conditioned room, and giving basic talking points like alot of his fellow journalists…
[/quote]Do I sense a tingle up the leg moment from you?

and here i was looking at his picture and it crosses my mind…is he the he or the she? yuck.

Maybe they hit him in the head because of their intolerance of homosexuals.

…what? I purposely left out any reference to the opposite ends of the spectrum of politics, and you still find something wrong? I don’t even watch Anderson Cooper…

I would have liked to have seen footage of Amanpour getting punched in the throat…repeatedly.

What an idiot. I wouldn’t want to travel to a place that was politically unstable.

[quote=“Lithium, post:12, topic:29048”]
…what? I purposely left out any reference to the opposite ends of the spectrum of politics, and you still find something wrong? I don’t even watch Anderson Cooper…
[/quote]RRRRRRRight

Credit for what?! An anchor decides to get off his butt and wade into a riot. Oh good job of stopping those punches with your face! Nicely done not bleeding on the camera! Way to risk your life so you can ask people “What are you feeling right now” and “What would you like to see happen”. There are professionals out there that know how to handle themselves in these situations that can get all the footage you want from whatever angle you tell them too. This ranks right up there with the weather people standing in the snow to show you it’s snowing. Or the middle of the night footage of a dark locked up building where “The Event Of The Day” will happen in 8 hours or so.

That has to be one of the more stupid remarks, lithium. You place your crew and advisors in extreme harms way for the sake of a story? I do not really like on the spot reporting where I could get a cameraman shot. Anderson Cooper is a very selfimportant pseudojournalist out there for the ratings.-----------------he’s losing.

As I see it he went out AGAIN today, with his crew, into the middle of mob confrontations and was attacked for the second time. If I was in his crew, I would quit and sue the SOB. What is it with CNN and NBC, have they completely lost all integrity as well as common sense?

One more time might knock some sense into him. My prediction, the crew is on a roof top tomorrow with telephoto lenses and a nice thumbs up for him as he goes in. I suppose it could be a ratings and money saving ploy. Think of the ratings for a live murder and the cost savings from not having to pay the rest of his contract.

I’ve heard he’s gay, but it’s just a rumor. Anderson Cooper doesn’t talk about his personal life.

At any rate, you’d have to be totally flipping blind to think he’s a chick. O_o Personally I always thought he was kind of cute.

Oh, wait… :biggrin: