Andrea Mitchell: Hillary Email IG Report ‘Devastating’

If you’ve lost Andrea, you’ve lost everything.

it completely undercuts the argument she’s been making for more than a year just as she’s trying to persuade voters she’s untrustworthy.
(I’d say that she’s succeeding. :wink:

Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” NBC chief Washington correspondent Andrea Mitchell reacted to a State Department Inspector General report criticizing Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server while she was serving as President Barack Obama’s secretary of state.

Mitchell first dismissed the Clinton campaign’s defense, comparing Clinton’s behavior to that of her predecessor former Secretary of State Colin Powell and then declared the report to be hard to be seen as “anything but devastating.”

“It was not allowed to not return those records before she left the State Department,” Mitchell said. “She violated the official records act according to her own State Department IG appointed by President Obama. What you have shown just now, Mika, it completely undercuts the argument she’s been making for more than a year just as she’s trying to persuade voters she’s untrustworthy.

I think the most surprising and shocking thing is their reaction. Claiming this is the same as what former secretaries did, comparison to Colin Powell.

Andrea Mitchell: Hillary Email IG Report ‘Devastating’ - Breitbart

Andrea’s Freudian slip is showing.

And it’s not a pretty thing to see.

Hell…they’re all feeling the Bern, there in mediuh. This is EXCITING…a REAL, ENLIGHTENED STUDENT of MARX, running for President as a DEMOCRAT! FINALLY, we’ve gotten past all that silly Constitution crap…we’re gonna get the RIGHT PEOPLE in there!

Once again, it’s Madame who gets stood up. And there won’t be another Next Time…I’d put down money that Next Time she’ll be dead of tuberculosis, or whatever it is she has.

So they’re gonna give the forty percent of Americans who’re unfit to vote, a chance to prove it. BERN-KNEE! BERN-KNEE!!

AND just when did private Emails get started? and when did the orders on how and when ti use them and not to use them become fact?

My Fellow Republicans,
On a WHIM, I searched online for “Highlights of the Clinton Presidency”, just to refresh my memory…As I looked at this and that, something that caught my eye was something like “20 Lies of Hillary Clinton”.
Now, I was expecting utter corruption, but even a hardened political hack like myself was surprised. It was not morally uplifting, unless you happen to be a Republican.
And I also saw a list of Big Bill’s fiascos, too, which are not light reading.
FF

Again we can complain and mewl over the sins of Hillary and Bill, but it seems to be the regular modus operandi for the whole of the democratic party. It’s a shame that the Party of John Kennedy and Harry S Truman has fallen to these depths. It does tell the story of Americas fall of society. To the liberal all is acceptable.