‘Angel Moms’ Who Lost Children to Illegal Alien Crimes to Hold Event

On Saturday, American mothers who have buried their children as a result of illegal alien crime will be holding a press conference in front of Paul Ryan’s personal border wall that protects his family and his estate.These “angel moms” say that Ryan has ignored the American families that have been torn apart by open borders for too long.

‘Angel Moms’ Who Lost Children to Illegal Alien Crimes to Hold Event at Wall Surrounding Paul Ryan

This makes me wonder that if politicians had to obey the same laws and rules they pass on to everyone else and do not have protection provided by the government i.e. citizens they would be so willing to work against the public’s interest.

Do as I say not as I do.

I hear the momentum to get rid of Ryan is finally showing signs that inspire optimism, that means there is at least one positive change that could still happen in this election cycle.

At this point any positive possibility is welcome, if the Tea Party could somehow take the Speakers chair it would go a long way toward limiting the damage that Trump/Clinton are going to try to do.