Ann Coulter says "screw you" to Obama's plans

Ann Coulter doesn’t pull punches. I love her!:rofl:Ann Coulter Attacks Obama’s Gun Proposals: Screw You! You Don’t Think We Care About The Children? - YouTube

Mann Coulter is still around?..I mean Ann Coulter.

Coulter impresses a lot of people far more than she does me, but at least she refused to let Hannity stear the conversation away from gun control - which the clip was about - and toward Obama avoiding the economic issue.

They both missed the opportunity to defend hunters and the NRA - who are, and always have been - the STRONGEST PROPONENTS of gun safety.
But then, so has LaPierre.

She’s a shock entertainer who pretends to lean right. And she looks like at least one of her parents was a horse.

Like I said, Coulter may not be one of my favorite people, but I don’t know where you come up with THAT attitude.
–Especially seeing as she’s Bill Maher’s latest elbow candy.

(Or am I behind the times, and that’s over now?)

You have proof she’s a closet lefty? And why the need for the insult?

Coulter is a “conservative” right up until it looks like a Conservative might win something, then she goes into attack mode with all the other establishment lemmings to make sure a Liberal ends up on the ticket.

She is no friend of Conservatism.

I don’t know about a “lefty”, but she certainly has no problem swinging with the likes of Bill Maher and the like.
“Show me your company, and I’ll tell you what you are,” doesn’t escape me, though.

I’ve been very glad to see her tone down her outright crassness, which turned me off to her a LONG time ago, but, like all entertainers, that’s what she is; an entertainer whose primary concern is to sell her wares.

Crass and hair-flipping like a blonde Cher wasn’t selling.
At least she listened.

Just bored and thought I’d poke the bear lol. I fully agree with RET’s statement above.

[quote=“RET423, post:7, topic:38172”]
Coulter is a “conservative” right up until it looks like a Conservative might win something, then she goes into attack mode with all the other establishment lemmings to make sure a Liberal ends up on the ticket.

She is no friend of Conservatism.
[/quote]She supported Chris Christy for President, for pity’s sake.
What else does anyone need to know?

And I sucked it in for all it was worth.
You ass! LOL!

No, you meant Mann Coulter. You never had much respect from me, and you just lost that.

I could spend all day listing less attractive liberals, but I don’t think it’s worth my time.

Nothin’ wrong w/suttle. ~wink~

[quote=“natstew, post:12, topic:38172”]
No, you meant Mann Coulter. You never had much respect from me, and you just lost that.
[/quote] I guess you really dig Ann Coulter.

You know, Ann Coulter is a radio personality, and writer seeking the publics approval through shock talk. She has a solid grasp of the fundamental issues, and uses her 1st amendment rights to say what is on her mind. No better no worse than Glenn Beck but infinately superior in intellect to Bill Mahre and his ilk.
Actually I’m surprised someone hasn’t taken Mahre down a few pegs. He really has a limited audience and wastes HBO’s money on production costs.

Really dig?
I like her because she pees in the Libtards sandbox.
So what if she is a little dramatic? So what if she did support Chris Christie? I did too, until he hugged it up with Obama. Does she still support Chris Christie? I don’t know, but I think not!

[quote=“natstew, post:17, topic:38172”]
Really dig?
I like her because she pees in the Libtards sandbox.
So what if she is a little dramatic? So what if she did support Chris Christie? I did too, until he hugged it up with Obama. Does she still support Chris Christie? I don’t know, but I think not!
[/quote] Tell you what, you can poke fun at any celebrities that I happen to like and I wont get offended or mad okay?

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:2, topic:38172”]
Mann Coulter is still around?..I mean Ann Coulter.
[/quote]I know Ann does not measure up to your prefect woman–Helen Thomas

If you’re referring to Bill Maher, is this supposed to be some kind of a joke?
Or are you proud of Ann for dating guys over whom she has a far superior intellect?