Another shooting in Aurora

Aurora Townhouse Shooting: 4 Dead, Including Gunman, In Aurora, Colorado What the hell is going on? We becoming an extremley violent society. Last week when I was driving to work I watched an ordinary looking businessman waving a crowbar out his driver side window at a woman who he thought cut him off. He would have nailed her if he could of got close to her and probably would have killed someone. People just need to chill.

The Colorado movie theater killings had ranked as deadliest mass shooting in the United States last year until a Dec. 14 massacre at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, where a gunman shot 20 school children and six adults to death before taking his own life.

Reads like some leaderboard stats.

The media will no doubt glorify the killer. Leading to more copycats. Congrats media.

But this can’t happen, they have legal marijuana.

[quote=“JStang, post:4, topic:37741”]
But this can’t happen, they have legal marijuana.
[/quote]Hey now don’tcha know they have venting machines for it now.

[quote=“samspade, post:5, topic:37741”]
Hey now don’tcha know they have venting machines for it now.
[/quote] Vending machines? Very cool. I’ll have to plan a trip there. Me thinks that the occasional left handed cigarette might do many of the posters here some good.

I’m having to go out for a few hours, but this article adds some more details. Evidently it was a family, the police were called by the gunman’s wife, who escaped the home, and the guy’s behavior suggested he was under the influence of some chemical.