Another USC prof caught on video slamming Bush, berating conservatives

A second professor at the University of Southern California (USC) has been caught on video using his political science class as a platform for bashing conservatives.
In the video, Political Science Professor Richard Dekmejian claims former President George W. Bush suffered from mental instability and stupidity during his time in office.
Bush was bound by “serious intellectual and mental problems,” he said before going on to claim Bush must have been “stupid or lying” to initiate Operation Iraqi Freedom for the reason of promoting democracy.

[http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4745

A](http://www.campusreform.org/blog/?ID=4745)nther educator suffering from BDS. I suppose he thinks Obama is the God child come to save us. While this was a political science class as opposed to what we see all the time with teachers who use any class to push liberal ideology instead of the subject matter…

Kids come out having learned revisionist history and sold a bill of goods. It is no wonder I have read that businesses have to train people who were supposedly trained in college because what they learned had nothing to do with the job.

I don’t care if the professors have opinions. I don’t like when a student is forced to go along with a political belief system that is against their own or face a failing grade.

I especially don’t like being subjected to political caca when I’m taking an Algebra or Geometry class, or anything unrelated to politics.

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:39392”]
I don’t care if the professors have opinions. I don’t like when a student is forced to go along with a political belief system that is against their own or face a failing grade.

I especially don’t like being subjected to political caca when I’m taking an Algebra or Geometry class, or anything unrelated to politics.
[/quote]Bingo. Fortunately that never has happened to me even though the last time I took a college class was in 2005.

It was a political science class. He bashed some democrats about the draft thing too at least. It didn’t seem like he was even making good arguments for his opinion though and that’s the real problem, nobody in the class spoke up and asked him for his reasoning.

The lectures were super boring and the TA walking around down the aisles disciplining would have really pissed me off.

Interesting website too, nice find Sam.

Oh my, I have to take a class similar to that next fall, I hope that professor doesn’t get a job at UNLV…

this professor has need of get cheezburgeh.