Anti-Trump Protesters Pepper Spray Children at California Rally

Anti-Trump Protesters Pepper Spray Children at California Rally
Posted at 1:31 pm on April 27, 2016
Stephen S.

Protesters gathered outside Donald Trump’s rally in Anaheim, California on Tuesday, where they met Trump’s supporters head-on and a heated confrontation ensued.

An anti-Trump protester fired a stream of pepper spray into the crowd, hitting five people, including two children. The girls, ages 8 and 11, were among the targets and could be seen sobbing as a woman wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat comforted them.

If The CHILL and The Bern are wise, they’d best condemn this incident in the strongest terms. I’m not saying their organizations had anything to do with this assault, only that tactics like this will backfire, badly, and could reflect negatively on the D candidates.

Frankly, I do not think this is the last time violence will be directed against the Rs during this election year, especially against Trump. I’d dearly love to be wrong.

Pepper spray my daughter (assuming it’s a non LEO and she doesn’t deserve it, of course) and things will go badly for that person.

Point is, it’s California, the land where freedom of Speech is only for the progressive. Why good people stay in that sorry excuse for a state ( sorry Pete) (and others) is beyond me. Convince the conservative to leave encourage all the illegals to migrate there and somebody can sneak in, throw a few sticks of C4 in the San Andreas Fault and watch the whole state float out to sea, never to be heard from again.

It is only fair that the media track down Clinton and Sanders and have them publicly denounce these attacks on his supporters. The hypocrisy is impossible to ignore.

I never liked Trump, nor wanted him to be the nominee, but American voters have so far chosen him. I just pray he realizes the great responsibility that he might realize. I still believe Clinton will win, but, due to her high negatives and her potential legal issues, she might not win.

The violence against someone based on their views or opinions is unacceptable regardless of the source. The term that people keep using to explain the left, “progressives” is also slightly bothersome as I do not find anything progressive about a “my way or highway” ideology.