Are we going to war with Russia?

Under Obama we have engaged in “helping” to overthrow Mideastern countries while undermining the initial wars where we were attacked. I know this sounds far fetched but considering that Obama has helped terrorists over run these governments it is not really a stretch to think that if he goes through with aiding the terrorists in charge in Syria he incurs the wrath of others who see that the turmoil is not stablizing the area.

The previous rulers may not have been our friends but they had restraint unlike what we are seeing from the “rebels” which are antiu west and Isreali.

The United States would only take action on Syria in concert with the international community and with legal justification in response to the alleged chemical weapons attacks in Damascus, U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel said on Monday.
Hagel, speaking on a trip to Indonesia, declined to discuss U.S. military options under consideration by the White House, or to say whether he thought a military response was likely.

No…

1 Like

…Do you want us to go to war w/Russia?

1 Like

I hate to think of us going to war with anyone under Obama. Totally inept leadership is not what the boots on the ground need during wartime.

2 Likes

[quote=“JStang, post:4, topic:40796”]
I hate to think of us going to war with anyone under Obama. Totally inept leadership is not what the boots on the ground need during wartime.
[/quote]We would be disturbing his sports outing. He ain’t got no game

No.

On another note:

What’s 14 inches long and hangs in front of an (deleted by Fantasy Chaser)

Vladmir Putin’s necktie.