Arguments For Hope

Postmillennialism: An Eschatology Of Hope
by Keith A. Mathison
287 pages, P & R Publishing, Phillipsburg, New Jersey
Amazon.com 13 new $12.46
Amazon.com: Postmillennialism: An Eschatology of Hope (9780875523897): Keith A. Mathison: Books

Postmillennialism: An Eschatology Of Hope is an intellectual argument for Postmillennialism, it is not a devotional book about hope.

Is there hope for this world ? Do the promises of the gospel hold out a bright future for the families and nations of the earth ? Yes. Absolutely yes.

What is Postmillennialism ?
“Postmillennialism is the view that Christ will return to the earth after the Spirit-blessed Gospel has had overwhelming success in bringing the world to the adoption of Christianity.”__ Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr.

The opening statement by the author:
“A defense of postmillennialism ! Who would be optimistic enough to write such a book at the end of the twentieth century ? How could anyone actually believe in Postmillennialism, especially in light of two world wars, the Holocaust, the atomic bomb, and ethnic cleansing ? Just look around you ! How can you read today’s newspaper and say that the gospel is going to prevail ? My response to questions like this is, how can you read the Bible and say that the gospel is not going to prevail ? Since when did the newspaper become our authority for doctrine ?” __Keith A. Mathison

“In this enlightening work, Keith A. Mathison sets forth a wealth of biblical, historical, and theological evidence for an optimistic eschatology. Unlike end-time forecasts that see modest growth in the church before Christ’s return, postmillennialism expects the Spirit-blessed gospel to have overwhelming success in bringing the world to Christ. Mathison explains why, and he calls us to renewed faith and expectation as we serve the reigning King of Kings.”__ From the blurbs

“Keith Mathison provides the church an apologetic for ‘an eschatology of hope’ that is thoroughly biblical, soundly evangelical, impressively thorough, logically structured, and easily understandable. The Christian community should gladly welcome this sane and hope-filled exposition.” __Kenneth L. Gentry

“This book is a must read for those who follow the current debate regarding the various schools of preterist and postmillennial thought. It is balanced, insightful, and provocative.” __R.C. Sproul

From Chapter 12 The Inadequacy Of Premillennialism and Amillennialism:

“The most serious error in much of the current “prophetic” teaching today is the claim that the future of Christendom is to be read not in terms of Revival and Victory, but of growing impotence and apostasy.” __ Oswald T. Allis

"…**24 **Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. **25 **For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. **26 **The last enemy to be destroyed is death. **27 **For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. **28 **When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all…" __ I Cor. 15:24-28

Distinguished Postmillennialists:

Jonathan Edwards
Charles Hodge
A.A. Hodge
James Henley Thornwell
Benjamin B. Warfield
David Brown
Roderick Campbell
Erroll Hulse
Martin G. Selbrede
W.G.T. Shedd
Augustus H. Strong
Marcellus J. Kik
James H. Snowden
R.C. Sproul
Kenneth R. Gentry
R.J. Rushdoony

[ATTACH]975[/ATTACH]
Keith A. Mathison

[ATTACH]976[/ATTACH]

The linked article is based on the book: Postmillennialism: An Eschatology of Hope by Keith A. Mathison. The Biblical basis of Postmillennialism

Postmillennialists believe that the gospel will be successful in winning a vast majority of people to faith in Christ as the centuries and millenniums roll along and that Christendom will triumph over evil.
In other words, that the Christian Church wins the battle for history, the battle between evil and Good, between Satan and the Sovereign God of the Bible.

(Dan 2:35 NIV) …But the rock that struck the statue became a huge mountain and filled the whole earth.

(Mat 13:31-32 NIV) He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. {32} Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches.”

(Mat 13:33 NIV) He told them still another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into a large amount of flour until it worked all through the dough.”

“…24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all…” __ I Cor. 15:24-28

Here is the link again:
The Biblical basis of Postmillennialism

The article at the above link is well worth bookmarking and studying. It presents a very good summation of the book: Postmillennialism: An Eschatology Of Hope, which was the subject of the OP. It is lengthy and contains some very good arguments supporting the Christian eschatological position known as Post Millennialism.

What Postmillennialism is NOT:

Mathison lists some of the things that postmillennialism is not. [7]

Postmillennialism is not liberalism
Postmillennialism is not the social gospel
Postmillennialism is not universalism
Postmillennialism is not perfectionism
Postmillennialism is not nationalism

It is Winning. It is a grand sweeping Victory over evil on the time line of unfolding history.

Cheers.

Click on the chapter titles over at the site to read the chapters.
POSTMILLENNIALISM - LORAINE BOETTNER

POSTMILLENNIALISM
LORAINE BOETTNER
POSTMILLENNIALISM - LORAINE BOETTNER

Chapters:

1. Introduction
  2. Representative Theologians
  3. Statement of the Doctrine
  4. Inadequate Terminology
  5. A Redeemed World or Race
  6. The Vastness of the Redeemed Multitude
  7. The World is Growing Better
  8. Material Prosperity During the Millennium
  9. The Millennium Not A Perfect or Sinless State
  10. Approaches by Imperceptible Degrees
  11. The Thousand Years A Symbolical Figure
  12. The Final Apostasy and Rebellion?
  13. Principles of Interpretation
  14. The Old Testament Sacrificial System
  15. The Nature and Purpose of Prophecy

Loraine Boettner

Cheers.

Dr. Loraine Boettner’s work The Millennium is one of the best works in print defending Postmillennialism. Not only is Postmillennialism well defended but opposing schools of Christian eschatology, Amillennialism and Premillennialism are, imo, soundly refuted.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EP7FP6H3L.SL500_AA300.jpg

About $18.00 Order from amazon.com
( This is not the same work as linked in the above post.)
This work has three main divisions:
I Postmillennialism (defended)
II Amillennialism (refuted)
III Premillennialism (refuted)
410 pages
Amazon.com: Millennium (9780875521138): Loraine Boettner: Books

(Dr. Boettner is pictured up-thread.)

Cheers.

`
Arguments For Hope (Additional Important Works)

These two theological systems: The Calvinistic Theological System and the Postmillennial Eschatological System, taken and blended together as presented down there (and up-thread) in those works mentioned, give hope to men
:smile:.

** The Five Points Of Calvinism, Defined, Defended, and Documented **, by David N. Steele, Curtis C. Thomas, and S. Lance Quinn. I listed this work first because it will lead the serious student to the whole of the huge body of published works that undergird the Calvinistic Theological System. The 3rd section of the book, the “Documented” section, lists published works that present and defend each of the Five Points and also the whole and entire theological system. A very large number of works are listed, more than can be read and studied in just a few short years.
**The Five Points Of Calvinism, Defined, Defended, and Documented. **
Amazon.com: The Five Points of Calvinism: Defined, Defended, and Documented (9780875528274): David N. Steele, Curtis C. Thomas, S. Lance Quinn: Books
As of 7/22/2012 Amazon had 40 new from $6.34 plus $3.99 S/H.
Amazon.com: Used and New: The Five Points of Calvinism: Defined, Defended, and Documented

Next work highly recommened is:
** The Reformed Doctrine Of Predestination **
by Loraine Boettner
$12.00 to $15.00 delivered to ye door
Amazon.com: Reformed Doctrine of Predestination (9780875521121): Loraine Boettner: Books

Dr. Lorraine Boettner

:cool:

Reference Post 53 here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/authority-36546/index6.html#post530762

`

For additional points about the above, see posts 32 and 33 here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/more-more-walmarts-coming-37786/index4.html

`
Regarding the implications of Christ’s humiliation the following point is made by the distinguished Reformed theologian W.G.T. Shedd:

“It is utterly improbable that such a stupendous miracle as the Incarnation, Humiliation, Passion, and Crucifixion of one of the Persons of the Godhead, should yield a small and insignificient result; that this amazing mystery of mysteries, ‘which the angels desire to look into’, and which involves such an immense personal sacrifice on the part of the Supreme Being, should have a lame and impotent conclusion. [Jack Note: He means as provided by both Premillennialism and Amillennialism] On a priori grounds, therefore, we have reason to conclude that the Gospel of the Cross will be successful, and the Christian religion a triumph on the earth and among the race of creatures for whom it was intended. But this can hardly be the case, if only a small fraction of the human family are saved. [Jack Note: As would be the case with an early end of human history] The presumption, consequently, is that the great majority of mankind, not the small minority, will be the subjects of redeeming grace.”__W.G.T. Shedd (1820-1894) Quote from Postmillennium: An Eschatology Of Hope by Keith A. Mathison, pg. 170

As Postmillennialists we believe God has a really huge-enormous plan for the human race right here on the Earth on the time line of human history *before *the Lord Jesus returns to Earth, and I strongly suspect this Plan will take mega-millenniums to complete. Postmillennialism sees God as a really big God with a really Big Plan for humanity. The typical Postmillennialist would likely hold that when the human race hits say the 85th century that we will not even be “off to a good start”. I look at the present 21st century as the human race being in kindergarten, or I could use another analogy and say I view the human race as being only “3 days old” historically speaking. The typical Postmillennialist’s view of God is that He is to Big to settle for anything less than mega-trillions of redeemed human beings on the time line of history, and if that view is correct, then of course, we would need mega-millenniums of time yet ahead to actually realize such a plan. Postmillennialism sees Christendom as numbering in the untold trillions Xs trillions of redeemed human beings before human history finally comes to an end and God’s redeemed people enters Heaven and the Final State begins, and again such an Enormous Plan would require mega-millenniums to be completed.

See Postmillennialism: The Vastness of the Redeemed Multitude, here:
Postmillennialism: The Vastness of the Redeemed Multitude

`

Hey, Jack, if the “small amount” of people being saved are due to an “early return,” or however you put it, it doesn’t mean that it is an extremely small fraction, because the total is a “small fraction” of what you are suggesting, anyway. It’s still all the people.

In any case, whether you’re right, or I’m right (I don’t really have a firm stand on any specific end time scenario, although an “early one” seems to be indicated by the Bible, in my view), God is in control, and it will all end up to His satisfaction.

1 Like

Susanna, so very true up there ↑ … solid gold truth too.

I am going to present a devotional point I think we can agree upon.

First we start by strongly affirming the truth of what you said up there and then we strongly affirm that we will be totally satisfied with the fact that “God is in control, and it will all end up to His satisfaction.”

Then after we get that settled, we can move to my devotional point, and here it is:

If it was left to us to decide (its NOT, but if it was) how many human beings would come to know, love, and praise the Lord Jesus for all eternity, would it be only one billion, or would it be two billion? We would immediately choose the two billion.

Why would we choose the two billion? One reason would be because we know for certain that the Lord Jesus is worthy of the love and praise of two billion people. He is worthy because of His Humiliation, Passion, and Crucifixion, or put another way, the Lord Jesus fully earned on Calvary’s cross a huge-enormous kingdom of people that will come to know, love, and praise Him. The Lord Jesus is worthy of more than just a small number of people in His Kingdom.

So in light of that up there, if it was up to us to decide if the kingdom of the Lord Jesus was going to have a mere two billion or would it be two trillion, we would immediately choose two trillion. Why would we choose two trillion? Again, because we know for certain that the Lord Jesus is worthy of being the King of a huge-enormous kingdom of two trillion people, and not merely a small dinky kingdom of a mere two billion people.

I feel certain you agree with that ↑

Here below ↓ are some of what I think the Bible has to say about what I just said up there ↑

9 After this I looked, and there before me was** a great multitude that no one could count, ** from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. 10 And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation belongs to our God,
who sits on the throne,
and to the Lamb.”
Rev.7:9-10

I interpret the phrase ** “a great multitude that no one could count” ** to be a figure of speech designed to teach a truth, and the truth I think this phrase teaches is that the final number of the redeemed in Heaven who know, love, and praise King Jesus will be such a HUGE ENOUMOUS NUMBER that it will appear utterly impossible for anyone to even count them.

I think we talking mega-trillions Xs mega-trillions of people from every nation, tribe, and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb who is worthy of such a huge-enormous Kingdom.

And if the Lord Jesus is going to have a Kingdom of huge enormous numbers as described up there, ** then there MUST be and will be mega-millenniums of human history yet ahead ** in order to produce for King Jesus the mega-trillions Xs mega-trillions of people making up ** “a great multitude that no one could count” **

Next Is The Abrahamic Covenant.
Genesis 22:17-18

God said to Abraham:

"I will surely bless you and make your descendants ** as numerous as the ** stars in the sky and as the **sand on the seashore. ** Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.” Gen. 22:17-18

I interpret the phrase, ** “as numerous as the …sand on the seashore” ** to be a figure of speech designed to teach a great truth, and that truth is the same as taught by Rev. 7:9-10 … and here I will just repeat basically what I said about Rev. 7:9-10

I interpret the phrase ** “as numerous as the …sand on the seashore” ** to be a figure of speech designed to teach a truth, and the truth I think this phrase teaches is that the final number of the redeemed in Heaven who know, love, and praise King Jesus will be such a HUGE ENOUMOUS NUMBER that it will appear utterly impossible for anyone to even count them.

Picture in your mind the task of counting the number of grains of sand on the seashores of the earth. Make it easier, just picture in your mind the task of counting the number of grains of sand in just 100 dump trucks each carrying some 18 tons of sand.

I think we talking mega-trillions Xs mega-trillions of people from every nation, tribe, and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb who is worthy of such a huge-enormous Kingdom. And if the Lord Jesus is going to have a Kingdom of huge enormous numbers as described up there, then there will be mega-millenniums of human history yet ahead in order produce for King Jesus a Kingdom full of people ** “as numerous as the …sand on the seashore” **

There are mega-trillions Xs mega-trillions of grains of sand on the seashores of the world and the Apostle Paul tied the Christian Church directly into the Abrahamic covenent in Romans chapter 4 and Galations chapter 3. “And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” Galations 3:29

Cheers.

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

PS
I was attracted to Postmillennialism for many reasons, one of which is that Postmillennialism makes good arguments for a huge-enormous kingdom worthy of King Jesus as described above, but both Premillennialisam and Amillennialism offers a very small tiny kingdom for King Jesus in comparision to what Postmillennialism offers.

** Note to any future readers: See post 7 up there as a supplement to what was said in this post. . **

♫ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫

`

`

What is Postmillennialism ?
“Postmillennialism is the view that Christ will return to the earth after the Spirit-blessed Gospel has had overwhelming success in bringing the world to the adoption of Christianity.”__ Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr.

The above definition was quoted in Post 1 above

** Below Is An Expanded Definition Of Postmillennialism by Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr. **

“Postmillennialism holds that the Lord Jesus Christ established His kingdom on earth through His preaching and redemptive work in the first century and that He equips His church with the gospel, empowers her by the Holy Spirit, and charges her with the Great Commission to disciple the nations. Postmillennialism expects that eventually the vast majority of men living will be saved. Increasing gospel success will gradually produce a time in history prior to Christ’s return in which faith, righteousness, peace, and prosperity will prevail in the affairs of men and nations. After an extensive era of such conditions the Lord will return visibly, bodily, and gloriously, to end history with the general resurrection and the final judgement, after which the eternal order follows.” __Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr. He Shall Have Dominion: A Postmillennial Eschatology, pg.82-83

(Added here only for the purpose of including Dr. Gentry’s expanded definition of Postmillennialism as a supplement to the OP).

`
Supplement to the entirety of post 9, but specifically the section titled:

Next Is The Abrahamic Covenant.
Genesis 22:17-18

Re the huge-enormous mega-numbers of the final count of those who are believers in the Lord Jesus, also called the people of God in the New Testament:

I already quoted Genesis 22:17-18, where God said to Abraham:

"I will surely bless you and make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your descendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.” Gen. 22:17-18

I wanted to add Genesis 13:16, where God said to Abraham:

"I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth; so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then may thy seed also be numbered. "__Genesis 13:16

(Again, compare the final tally of the believers in the Lord Jesus at the end of history in Rev. 7:9-10: “a great multitude that no one could count.” )

Again, there are mega-trillions Xs mega-trillions of particles of dust in the earth, and the Apostle Paul tied the Christian Church directly into the Abrahamic covenent in Romans chapter 4 and Galations chapter 3. “And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” Galations 3:29

In my view, the Christian Church at the end of history is going to be so big as to be incomprehensible to the human mind, because the human mind does not have the capacity to comprehend mega-numbers that enormous.

The Christian Kingdom Of Heaven being gradually and incrementally developed on this Earth has been predestined to be trillions of times larger than the unbelieving and atheistic enemies of the God of the Bible think that it is. And that’s NOT a problem, see Matthew 13:10-43. Its a lengthy passage, but it will explain why its not a problem that the enemies of God are kept in the dark about the huge-enormous secret kingdom being built ever so slowly and gradually and incrementally here on the earth as history unfolds on the time line. When history finally ends, the final tally of the redeemed people of God that enter the Final State (Heaven) will be “a great multitude that no one could count.”
(Rev. 7:9-10)

Imo, a Christian Church kingdom of mega-trillions times mega-trillions built over the future mega-millenniums of human history yet ahead.

As I look towards the heavens on a clear night, the night sky tells me that the Sovereign God does NOT work on a small scale with regard to numbers.

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r741/JackHectorman/a1615_679_zpsa52ad522.jpg

And that pic is not even the tip of the “star-berg” that is out there. The human mind cannot comprehend the mega-numbers that are out there, and that statement included ONLY what we know is out there, we can’t even comprehend that which we do “know” about. And there is a lot more out there, that we know is out there, we just don’t know hardly anything about the size and scope of it.

`
In connection with the OP and other Postmillennial points in this thread, see post 42 here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/more-more-walmarts-coming-37786/index5.html#post627006

Also see the OP here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/more-more-walmarts-coming-37786/

:spades:

`
The following point is crucial to the Postmillennial Theological System, this is why I am putting it here
in this thread Arguments For Hope [the Hope is the Postmillennial Theological System.]

Satan is now no longer the “prince of this world” [see John 12:31] Satan’s role as the prince of this world
[or as some English translations have it: the ruler of this world] was ended by the death of the Lord
Christ on the cross. Now because of that Act, it is the Lord Christ, and not Satan, that has the authority,
and it is the Lord Christ who is the Prince Of This World and the Ruler Of This World, and no longer Satan.
[Compare John 16:11 "the prince of this world [Satan] now stands condemned … NOT later to be
condemned, but NOW stands condemned.]

Also compare Eph.1:20-22 . . . a very strong passage that says
the Lord Christ has all power “in the present age” that is right now.
Satan is NOT the ruler of this world, the Lord Christ is the Ruler of this world
and He is NOW seated at the right hand of God.

All the developed arguments on the above are in Post 13 here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/christians-political-world-45500/index2.html#post683897

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been [note the past tense] given to me."
It is on the foundation of the above reality that the Lord Christ then proceeds to give His disciples the Great Commission,
and the Great Commission successfully carried out is the Postmillennial Theological System.

When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:17-20

Vital Additional Arguments . . . Rock Solid too …
See post 16 here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/christians-political-world-45500/index2.html#post683980

http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/christians-political-world-45500/index2.html#post683980

In connection with the Opening Post in this thread, see post 10, here:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f22/miscellaneous-faith-beliefs-43766/#post693863

[MENTION=8351]Jack Hectormann[/MENTION],

I wouldn’t dispute ANY of your arguments. Nevertheless, I think they’re peripheral

I think Occam’s Razor applies here: the simplest explanation is the most likely.

Lemme’ be specific. With the exception of a those doom and gloomers (who I think are in the minority anyway), and perhaps a few “end of times” believers, humans are hard wired for HOPE not despair.

Darwinians may claim it’s a survival trait. Christians may believe it’s a notion infused by the Holy Spirit (and your Postmillenial arguments are very very compelling.)

BTW, on your Postmillenialism, it’s a very positive outlook. And you’re a positive person, so it doesn’t surprise me that you would be a Postmillenialist.

I, and most of the people I know, are positive and hopeful. As I said, I think it is just flat out hard wired into the human condition. I mean, really, what’s the alternative? Despair and the perpetual misery of the doom and gloomers. No thank you.

Without going into any detail (I think you know it anyway), I have plenty of reason to be miserable and to embrace despair. Thank God the Holy Spirit has given me that notion of hope. That’s what gets me through the day.

I don’t mean to be offensive, but perhaps you are over thinking this. I got hope, and I think most that don’t suffer from some severe character and behavior disorder do also. It’s just . . . THERE.

1 Like

[MENTION]BobJam,[/MENTION]

Thanks for those good positive un-lifting thoughts up there, I appreciate them and also appreciate you stopping in to share them. Your point about “what’s the alternative” was a very good point. I remember reading a quote by Henry Kissinger years ago where Henry remarked something along the line that “it was madness to keep going forward believing in doom and gloom and proceeding on the foundation of pessimism.” Henry always could come up with a cool line. I’ll never forget this one, “Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.”__Henry Kissinger … lol …

[quote=“Jack_Hectormann, post:16, topic:26560”]
[MENTION]I remember reading a quote by Henry Kissinger years ago where Henry remarked something along the line that “it was madness to keep going forward believing in doom and gloom and proceeding on the foundation of pessimism.” Henry always could come up with a cool line. I’ll never forget this one, “Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation.”__Henry Kissinger … lol …
[/quote]Henry could have said this one:

It’s better to be an optimist who is sometimes wrong than a pessimist who is always right.
-Anonymous

(Have put this in my sig a few times.)

1 Like

I thought I would drop this PM to some of you old timers here at RO since I myself have been here since April of 2009. The subject of the PM is a serious health condition that has arisen all of a sudden within the last 7 days. It seems that I have some very serious heart problems that have come upon me. At my age this is not unusual, in fact at my age its unusual that I have lived this long with no major health problems and I am very thankful to the Sovereign God for that blessing. I have never told my age on the web because I don’t like to give out detailed private information on the Internet. When asked about my age I have always joked and replied that I fought with Wellington at Waterloo and before that with Lee at Gettysburg. Of course at this point I do not think it matters much. I am 89 years old and if I make it to the end of June I will be 90. I have had an amazing life and a very good life of which I am most thankful. I have every reason to believe (based on what my doctors say) that I will not make it to 90, at least not in this life — “I give unto them eternal life and they shall never perish” said the Lord Christ regarding His sheep and I am one of His sheep and so I totally trust in that and believe what the Lord Christ said. I have zero fears of General Time and his favorite battlefield commander General Death. (“Death where is thy sting, grave where is thy victory.” ) I will be heavily involved with doctors from this point forward and if I do not return to RO you will know that I am with the Lord Christ.

I will send a copy of this PM to John Galt, Zedd, BobJam, RET, Susanna, FC, Tiny, and RWNJ.

This was always my favorite thread so I thought I would put a copy of the PM as noted above here.
The PM is pretty much self explanatory.

God Bless All Of God’s People

Jack Hectoman

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

I’ll add my prayers to the others for your return to health.

1 Like

Amen. But if not, our loss is your gain, Jack. God bless you.

2 Likes