Arizona releases 500 illegal immigrants

Hmmm…this isn’t good.

» ICE Releases 300-500 Illegal Aliens in Arizona » News – GOPUSA

They aren’t being released, not really. They’re supervised, and once the sequester problem is solved, they get rounded up and prosecuted again. It’s not like they’re shoving them out the door to go run for the border or something.

The government has not dropped the deportation cases against the immigrants, however. The detainees have been freed on supervised release while their cases continue in court, officials said.

Pardon me if my faith in that supervision is underwhelming…

FC: My sentiments exactly.

I don’t trust them too much either, but what are they supposed to do? They need money to house them.

I don’t know… They certainly get enough money from taxpayers. Hey! Ask BO for some of HIS money!!

Being from Arizona, I’ll correct the title of this thread a little, which is what the article actually explains. It should be “ICE releases 500 illegal immigrants” (apologies to CT, I don’t mean to be nitpicking, but I don’t want Arizona to take the rap for what BHO and his cronies did.) Now they were released in Arizona though, but the Arizona governor (Jan Brewer - R), and the Pinal County, Arizona, Sheriff, had absolutely nothing to do with it, except to get stuck with these . . . people. And they certainly oppose the releases.

Sorry, Pete, but being as California is a blue state, I would send them all over to your neighborhood.

No problem, BobJam! I wonder where all these people went once the doors were opened…