Arms Airlift to Syria Rebels Expands, With C.I.A. Aid

With help from the C.I.A., Arab governments and Turkey have sharply increased their military aid to Syria’s opposition fighters in recent months, expanding a secret airlift of arms and equipment for the uprising against President Bashar al-Assad, according to air traffic data, interviews with officials in several countries and the accounts of rebel commanders.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/25/world/middleeast/arms-airlift-to-syrian-rebels-expands-with-cia-aid.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20130325&_r=0

I was reading an article telling as how Iraq was allowing shipments through their territory which tells me that what I see is a willingness to ramp up the war against Israel and eventually us.

But Iraq is allowing pro-Assad traffic through, that’s why Kerry is chastising them. What do you think is better for Israel, a secular leader who was working on a peace treaty with Israel, never initiated aggression and dislikes the Muslim Brotherhood, or the Islamists that the USA and its allies are supporting?