Arrest made over 'ricin' letter sent to Barack Obama (And MS GOP Senator Wicker)

Hurry … Get this to Crissy Matthews

Arrest made over ‘ricin’ letter sent to Barack Obama - Telegraph

The photo isn’t him. The person arrested is Paul Kevin Curtis from Corinth, Mississippi. This is Kevin Curtis from Tupelo, Mississippi (Facebook), and it’s the wrong guy.

Source, see bottom: Feds Arrest Paul Kevin Curtis for Allegedly Sending Ricin-Laced Letters Signed ‘KC’ - Adam Clark Estes - The Atlantic Wire

This same thing happened with the Aurora shooting. We’re hurting innocent people posting the wrong pictures of innocent people.

EDIT: Nevermind, it might be him. The Media seems to be confused about where in Mississippi he’s from, though… And no major media outlets is using this facebook page yet.

A democrat

[quote=“Trekky0623, post:3, topic:39116”]
EDIT: Nevermind, it might be him. The Media seems to be confused about where in Mississippi he’s from, though… And no major media outlets is using this facebook page yet.
[/quote]It’s him according to NBC Snooze!(BTW: I noticed that the leftist Troll pulled his posts … ridiculing my ‘facts’!

The suspect was identified as Paul Kevin Curtis of Tupelo, Miss., federal officials told NBC News. They said he may appear in court as early as Wednesday night.In addition, both letters are signed: "I am KC and I approve this message."Curtis was arrested at his home in Corinth, Miss., at about 5:15 CT, after an investigation by federal, state and local agencies.
Feds arrest suspect in ricin-positive letters sent to Obama, senator - U.S. News

Youtube

And a Christian.

[quote=“Cactus_Jack, post:7, topic:39116”]
And a Christian.
[/quote]Not your religion–you mad?

[quote=“Cactus_Jack, post:7, topic:39116”]
And a Christian.
[/quote] Oxymoron?

Just pointing out something glaringly obvious that you left out. Unsurprisingly.

I could go to any number of black churches down here and show a parking lot full of cars that belong to Christian democrats.

Big deal.

By the way, are we sure that that is his car, or is he posing in the picture to make fun of it?

I have no idea if it’s his car or not, and I never suggested that it was. I was just pointing out samspade’s glaring omission. He was the one that made the accusation. I just followed it through to its obvious conclusion.

This country is getting to the point in guilt-by-association “reasoning” and casual slander that the bit about that pernicious and ubiquitous chemical, Oxygen Dihydride should be rewritten. OTOH, given its recent article, some folks at Salon.com really might be rejoicing that this idiot is “white”.

Your conclusion isn’t obvious. What is obvious is that as usual, you’re trying, to goad Christians.

The bumper sticker says, “Christian and a Democrat”.

samaspade said, “A democrat” and I simply responded, “And a Christian”.

As I said, just pointing out the glaring omission.

The left are hoping the perpetrator(s) is/are white, far right nuts and the right are hoping the the perpetrator(s) are leftists or muslims.

Nothing about that is surprising.

As I pointed out previously, we don’t know that is even his car.

His skin color says he’s white. Why didn’t Sam point that out? He’s also wearing a shirt. Oh the horror. That was a glaring omission also. Oh man, he’s posing near a foreign car, and it’s white too. I bet he’s racist.

Your intent is obvious, unsurprisingly.

I was referring to the bumper sticker samspade was referring to.

samspade made the accusation, why aren’t you going after him?

What else do you expect from someone that goes around and falsely accuses parents of child abuse?

I’m not “going after” anybody. I’m quite amused by that. I’m merely remarking on your posting style. I already pointed out that we don’t know that the car is his, or if he’s posing by the bumper sticker.

I haven’t seen anywhere that this guy is a Christian, Democrat or much of anything else other than he’s from Mississippi.

If this turns out that this dude in the picture is the guy, and that’s his car, it will just be more proof that the dude is as mixed up as a frog in a blender.