As Clinton offers Orlando massacre tribute, killer's dad haunts audience

Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate | Fox News

Wow. I don’t even know where to begin with this one. Cant blame the candidate for these things, you can’t control who comes to your rallies, but the terrorists father…what in the…

Imagine the people who attended the rally near him knowing this now. That would creep the hell out of me. Furthermore, if there was ever a photo that will make the rounds in commercials to project the “law and order” agenda trump is pushing, this would be it.

Recall the old commercials Bush Sr. used against Gore that showed the revolving door of criminals, and the one guy in particular who was paroled early only to murder again. It crushed Gore. Though times are vastly different now, crime is down quite a bit over the last 30 years, the challenges are different dealing with terror.

If you truly believe Hillary was “unaware” of this, you obviously don’t know how Democrats operate. They know PRECISELY who is sitting in camera range behind their candidate because they SELECT them–most often for their ethnic appearance. If there are 10 blacks at one of Hillary’s “rallies” you can bet your bottom dollar that all of them will be seated within camera range of her, just for example. The point being an effort to convince any blacks or uber-liberals watching that she “cares” for them and gives them seats of “honor.” The truth is, of course, exactly the opposite. Her own State Police guards when Bill was Arkansas governor tell a far different story about her. She was well-known to use the “N-word” frequently–some say more often than even Bill did–as long as there were no blacks with access to the media within hearing range.

There is no way on God’s green earth that Hillary or her handlers know who that was sitting there. Anymore than Trump knew a guy in a cowboy hat was going to sock a protester.

Bad optics and it fits a narrative that Trump is trying to portray. Let’s not overstate this though. It probably makes a commercial and knowing how Trump salivates over this type of stuff, he probably feels free to go into “mean mode” to attack the incident.

[quote=“shockedcanadian, post:3, topic:49283”]
There is no way on God’s green earth that Hillary or her handlers know who that was sitting there. Anymore than Trump knew a guy in a cowboy hat was going to sock a protester.

Bad optics and it fits a narrative that Trump is trying to portray. Let’s not overstate this though. It probably makes a commercial and knowing how Trump salivates over this type of stuff, he probably feels free to go into “mean mode” to attack the incident.
[/quote] They interviewed this guy on Fox News a little while ago and he said he was there because the Democrats had INVITED him. If you believe that Hillary didn’t know about this, I have a bit of beachfront property in Arizona in which I’d like to interest you…cheap.

You use God and Hillary in the same sentence?:coffee_spray:
Maybe they do things differently in Canada?

Nobody sits behind the candidate in a prominent position without a specific invite.

You think the Secret Service allows just anyone to sit that close BEHIND a Presidential Candidate?

That was done entirely on purpose.
That was to tell Trump and his camp, “look at what I can get away with?”

Can you imagine the media firestorm if he had been seen standing behind Trump?

They’d be saying Trump supports gays being blown up on every news station, in every newspaper, and every conservative radio talk show today.

B O N K Wrong answer and you do not get to move on to the lighting round!

I just got an invite from one of my connected friends to attend a Trump rally with them. We would be within camera view behind the speaker (TRUMP) . Guess what, They want my SS# and some other data for the Secret Service, we must be CLEARED by the SS before hand.

Anyone in the camera angle of the speaker Hitlery or Trump has to be cleared to be there!!! HildabBeast knew EXACTLY who was there.

[quote=“shockedcanadian, post:3, topic:49283”]

[/quote]:banghead: Not so grasshopper these things are completely choreographed.

Mateen was sitting on the platform, not in the audience. That means he was chosen by The SHREW, her people, or local D Party people, possibly specially invited. He was not a random audience member.