Avenging Mayor Koch's Death

Former New York City Mayor Edward I. Koch died yesterday at the age of 88. He was an ardent supporter of Israel.

In Temple this morning, I wanted to discuss avenging his death. Taking revenge for whatever perceived insult, using his death as the occasion. Perhaps the Jews should take a leaf from the Palestinians on this and riot, rape and slaughter.

The Jews would have to find a way to check their brains at the door, disregard all factual history and extinguish all vestiges of human conscience and decency in order to embrace such a barbaric, imbecilic, selfish and evil strategy toward those who despise them so I doubt it will happen.

But it would be fun to see them fake it for awhile!

[quote=“RET423, post:2, topic:38072”]
The Jews would have to find a way to check their brains at the door, disregard all factual history and extinguish all vestiges of human conscience and decency in order to embrace such a barbaric, imbecilic, selfish and evil strategy toward those who despise them so I doubt it will happen.

But it would be fun to see them fake it for awhile!
[/quote]So you don’t think they should look to take revenge on some innocent people and then look to the U.N. and the New York Times for sympathy and succor?

I think they should all just sit down and have a nice bowl of matzo ball soup and maybe some potato latkes and remember the time uncle Ed said: "I’m not the type to get ulcers. I give them."
RIP Hizzoner

As much fun as it would be to see them throw the same absurd behavior back at the U.N. as the Terrorist monsters regularly do no, I still prefer the moral course.

Besides, the U.N. would break out with a widespread case of common sense for the first time ever if the Jews tried any of the tactics that are used against them all the time.