Bah, Gratz Fantasy Chaser

Gratz on AeroChaos championship, FC. :grin:

Did you beat the third boss to score that? How’d you beat those long pieces after it splits? Or did that get you?

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:1, topic:6472”]
Gratz on AeroChaos championship, FC. :grin:

Did you beat the third boss to score that? How’d you beat those long pieces after it splits? Or did that get you?
[/quote]Thanks; I thought it would never happen! The two long pieces finished me. Apparently I scored enough before that when I split the boss, that put me over.

I also took tetris back from PH. I don’t know how I managed that; it was moving at mach 3!

Yah, I’ve only been as far as the third boss splitting myself, like once. Guess Ima have to figure out how to take them or destroy even more stuff before that.

Gratz on the Tetris thing. That’s one where I’ll never manage to get close…

Notice golf is still broken?

Should I make a sub-forum for gloating on game scores??

No really… an arcade sub-forum?

[quote=“TheOperative, post:4, topic:6472”]
Should I make a sub-forum for gloating on game scores??

No really… an arcade sub-forum?
[/quote]I thought that was what the comments space when posting a high score was for.

I guess your right.

[quote=“TheOperative, post:6, topic:6472”]
I guess your right.
[/quote]I just got done gloating on Aero Chaos while you posted.

Yes. Comments not enough!

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:8, topic:6472”]
Yes. Comments not enough!
[/quote]I beat the 3rd boss tonight!

I’m impressed. How’d you do it?

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:10, topic:6472”]
I’m impressed. How’d you do it?
[/quote]I don’t know what they’re called nowadays, but when I was a teenager playing Defender, they were called smart bombs. You know; you push the button and it blows up all the enemies on the screen. It doesn’t do that against the bosses, of course. But it still softens them up, and (in this game) makes you invulnerable for a short while. Well, apparently I’d accumulated a bunch of them (along with most of the firepower add-ons), so I spent them like water.

P.S. The third boss is the end of the game.

end of the game…so there’s a finite score we can accumulate? I really better get cracking. I think my high is still 322k. I haven’t managed to have many smart bombs that late in the game.

[quote=“Rightwing_Nutjob, post:12, topic:6472”]
end of the game…so there’s a finite score we can accumulate? I really better get cracking. I think my high is still 322k. I haven’t managed to have many smart bombs that late in the game.
[/quote]Yup. I didn’t set out to collect all those smart bombs; I was more interested in the firepower upgades. But apparently I had a bunch.