Beaky Buzzard Released -- Not A Zionist Spy After All?

Bandar bin Saud, Saudi Arabia’s “nature authority,” has admitted that allegations of Zionist avian espionage were indeed false, adding that The Kingdom employs similar devices for tracking rare bird migratory patterns. The vulture incarcerated under suspicions of spying for Israel will be released.

But don’t expect any remorse for the insane, conspiratorial Jew-hating calumnies propagated by the Saudi and other Arab Muslim media.

American Thinker Blog: Beaky Buzzard Released – Not A Zionist Spy After All?

Okay next Israel will send squirrels to spy

[ATTACH]1148[/ATTACH]

Is this the same crank who was saying that the recent shark attacks were perpetrated by Israel?

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:2, topic:28819”]
Is this the same crank who was saying that the recent shark attacks were perpetrated by Israel?
[/quote]I do not know

I don’t think so, I think that was Egypt.

Ah, Agent S, a top operative for the Jewish Republican Coalition, and AIPAC, yes, the Mossad may need his assitance in Sabotaging Saudia Arabia’s amazing country!

BUT OF COURSE!

ANIMALS UNITE!

Nah, the squirrel wouldn’t last long. No TREES, dead give away he is there for another reason.

Shows how well I was paying attention. I thought this was Egypt, too. :awkward:

:coffee_spray:

Whew! I’m relieved! I was afraid they’d hack off the buzzard’s head. He must have promised not to wear yarmulkes any more.