Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop

** Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop Arrested **

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A Madison man with an unusual name is in jail after police said he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.

Thirty-year-old Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop is tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and a probation violation after his arrest Thursday. He remained in jail as of Sunday. Jail records don’t list a bail amount or an attorney for him.

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested - Yahoo! News

http://i41.tinypic.com/v6ohds.jpg[/I

Jack Note: Beezow is a philosopher no doubt! Wonder what he’d tell you ? I’d bet whatever he told you would make as much sense as what Kant and most other Academic Philosophical Talking Heads had to say.

I personally think the only thing Beezow needs is a few liberal-taught classes on Sensitivity followed by a session or two with Liberalism’s top Pacifist Guru, after which if the people that run Harvard University had any intellectual decency whatsoever they would offer Beezow a professorship in Philosophy at Harvard. Professor Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop is just what Harvard University needs to up their crediability a notch or two in Academia as Equalitarians and Diversity-Worshipers.

:wink:

Funny thing is, he’s not even remotely related to Tom Cruise, that we know of. I had thought “this must be one of Tom Cruise’s unclaimed children” at first…

I’m guessing the last name starts with Zopitty.

If his first name was Johnny, I’d expect him to be Indian, or Pakistani…

:howler:

Well with a name like Jeffrey Drew Wilschke I can certainly see why he would change his name. What are parents thinking these days!

Shoot, and here I was wondering what kind of parents name their kids “Mitt.” I am sooo not with it.

How about we just call him Bob.

I wonder if his friends call him “Doo-doo” for short…

That’s his Middle name.