Being a Mensa kid sometime leaves me feeling cold and alone.

I’m constantly feeling unchallenged and alone in my own genius little world.

That’s not what makes you cold and alone. It’s your attitude. Most Mensa folk are decent and outgoing and have lots of friends - even people 'way below their intelligence level - and, of course, there is also (as in any group) a few nut cases.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs016.snc6/166618_195599070465834_100000472270574_725547_3584350_n.jpg

IDK who you are Emma, but you are getting on my nerves, and Ive only read a handful of your “posts” (aka Trolling)

But, then again I’m in a very bad mood right now because of some leftist articles I just read.

Either way, your a troll go away,

Thanks,

JC

Oh if your in a foul mood already this chick will put you over the top. Watch your blood pressure.

[quote=“Starring_Emma, post:1, topic:29087”]
I’m constantly feeling unchallenged and alone in my own genius little world.
[/quote]Take my word for it you do not have the intellect of a Mensa.

I knew retarded individuals brighter than you.

She has now made my head turn scarlet red. She is not capable of civil debate, and is posting random pictures.

[quote=“JewishConservative, post:7, topic:29087”]
She has now made my head turn scarlet red. She is not capable of civil debate, and is posting random pictures.
[/quote]It will not be long before the troll will post some sexual picture because that is how trolls think.

She just posted something about Pigs and terrorists idk

Must be the troll’s family pictures

Nice Sam!!!

That’s not how you spell blew.

So when are you going to post these sexual pictures? I’d like to know so I can go somewhere else.

Wouldnt have lasted under my watch.

Wish you were still a mod. I don’t think any mods have been around since s/he arrived. Post #12 is clearly against the forum rules; and so are many others.

Im trying to come out of retirement.

Thank God we need some leadership in this scandal.

Please EDOG get this troll out of existence on this forum. This forum was supposed to be a normal forum… GET YOUR ADMIN POWERS BACK, PLEASE.

It’s gone. Sorry, I was out of town for the weekend.

It seems you all were. A Mod campfire? All sitting around singing Khum-bi-ah?