Belafonte’s Advice to Obama: Imprison Opposition

Enlightened Marxist Harry Belafonte was on with pal Al Sharpton this week. His advice for Obama was to imprison opposition like a “third world dictator.”

This fellow really hates people

Say we are violating the American peoples desire. Well guess what smart@$$? Obama is is violating half of Americas desire by ignore them. Thei country is split in half politically. But leave it to a liberal Marxist puck to spout this BS! [/soapbox rant]

Whatever comes out of the follywood elites is never going to uphold traditional values or morality or the Constitution. These elitist radical-lefties in follywood are like the pot calling the kettle black. They scream their liberal histrionics denouncing republicans and conservatives for being elitist, yet they are the MOST elitist population outside of the dems in D.C. in the entire country. It is no surprise whatsoever that they advocate the suppression of free speech, free thought, and free enterprise only with a certain population. Welcome to AmerIslam, folks!

Belafonté and his brethren (Sharpton et. al.) have been on the lunatic fringe ever since they first opened their mouths on politics.

I suspect BHO will at sometime take their “advice”, but I think right now BHO has bigger fish to fry (like the Constitution some more.)

As O’Reilly said recently, BHO may be getting more “cocky” (bold, I think is meant) in this second term, so it may not be too long 'till he tries this Belafonté crap. When that happens I hope by then the Republicans in the House and the Chief Justice have grown a spine (unlikely but possible.) Plus I would think even the Dem base would be in an uproar. It may be too much of a power grab, and if BHO doesn’t pull it off, the Dems would be finished politically. I’m not sure they would want to risk that even considering their worship of BHO.

If BHO gets away with this Belafonté crap though, it’s all over.

Does he have an electronic voice?