Ben Carson on Fox News Sunday

Whatever I said in the past about Chris Wallace being a very skillful interviewer/newscaster in the spirit and style of his famous SIXTY MINUTES father, I take it all back. And perhaps Dr. Ben Carson had better hope that FoxNews Sunday doesn’t get any ratings. That show today made both men look like idiots.

First, you could tell right away that Wallace was under orders from Roger Ailes to get Carson to say something bad about THE DONALD so there could be a war of words back and forth. Carson wasn’t taking the bait. And that was the ONLY thing that made him look good. We expect that. Carson is a true gentleman, perhaps the only one in this race.

Then it got REALLY bizarre. (Check the FoxNews website in a few days. Go to the ON AIR section and then look for FoxNews Sunday. In a few days they should have the Wallace interview with Carson.)

Wallace point blank asked Dr. Carson why, in his plan for health care reform, he wanted to get rid of Medicare and Medicaid.

Maybe I should wait until you clean your spit off the computer screen. I had to clean mine off my lap after that statement.

Wallace ACTUALLY ASKED DR CARSON WHY HE WANTED TO GET RID OF MEDICARE AND MEDICAID.

Now just so I won’t look like a total effing idiot, I did a little research; you know, just to make sure Carson didn’t actually say that.

Here’s Carson’s plan:

https://www.americanlegacypac.org/projects/soh/

If you don’t wish to open it, take my word. There’s NOTHING in it about getting rid of Medicare or Medicaid.

Then Wallace and Carson got into a back and forth about medical savings accounts. It’s obvious Wallace was trying to trip this man up and make him look like an idiot. And Carson was all over the place trying to explain the truth. And Carson didn’t look too good doing that. I’m hoping that show didn’t get a big audience because the left (or some of the lower rated Republican candidates) could use that exchange to make this GENIUS of a doctor look like an idiot.

SERIOUSLY.

It was on FoxNews Sunday. You’ll see it when they put it on the website.

By the way, Carson’s health care reform plan is almost a mirror image of Donald Trump’s ideas. Now I’m starting to think that perhaps he should be Trump’s running mate.

I’ll watch it (comes on here at 11:00) and get my opinion of what he said.

I don’t know why people think FOX is some right wing news outlet. They have a variety of hosts that all have their own styles and I’m sure biases. Most have also come to FOX from years of working on other news stations.

As to Ailes, several of his hosts have said that they are not told what they can and can’t do regarding who they invite, or how they question their guests. Aiels set up the so called “fair and balanced” view and as far as I can tell by all the left wingers they have, that’s pretty much how the station operates consistently.

I don’t know why people think FOX is some right wing news outlet. They have a variety of hosts that all have their own styles and I’m sure biases. Most have also come to FOX from years of working on other news stations.

Liberals believe Fox is Republican propaganda because Fox is the only cable news network that is not a shill for the Democrat National Committee. Fox gives ALL views equal time. Libs can’t stand that.

As to Ailes, several of his hosts have said that they are not told what they can and can’t do regarding who they invite, or how they question their guests.

If I’m a show head and I wanted to keep my job, I would say the same thing about Ailes.