Ben Carson wants to legalize tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

See: Ben Carson: Give Illegals Six Months to Register as Guest Workers
September 14, 2015

***”(CNSNews.com) - GOP presidential candidate Ben Carson told CBS’s “Face the Nation” on Sunday that his immigration plan would include giving illegal immigrants six months to register as guest workers.

“Those who are here, you know, we have to recognize that we can’t just round them up, but we can give them an opportunity to register. I would give them a six-month period, and if they register and they have a pristine record, they haven’t been causing problems, I would give them an opportunity to become guest workers, not citizens, not voting people, not people who get goodies,” said Carson.”***

So, Ben Carson has no problem with allowing the millions of illegal aliens to stay here who are taking good paying jobs away from America Citizens in the building trades by offering their labor off the books and below existing fair market wages.

This is the same kind of crap which Rubio, Bush, Kasich and other Chamber of Commerce flunkies support, they support the interests of those who have invaded our borders above the general welfare of the United States and her Citizens!

Ben Carson also uses the Chamber of Commerce’s talking point that “we can’t just round them up” and deport them. If Ben were sincerely concerned about the devastating social, financial and political consequences these illegals are inflicting upon American Citizens, instead of offering to make them legal he would put forth a plan which would make it extremely uncomfortable for illegal entrants to remain in our country, e.g., :

impose a stiff jail sentence if caught working in our country;

severely punishing them when caught in our country;

require business owners to utilize e-verify when hiring;

severely punishing those who hire illegal aliens;

require emergency rooms to use e-verify when treating suspected aliens;

denying illegal entrants any medical care (excepting in a life death situation);

deny the children of illegal aliens access to a State’s public schools system;

forbid and make it a crime for illegals to live in any public housing unit or section eight housing;

and never allowing a person who has entered our country illegally to re-enter our country legally in the future would actually encourage many to swiftly exit our country on their own and take their children with them.
So, Ben’s talking point that we can’t round them up and deport them is nothing but a ruse to avoid putting forth a plan to encourage illegals to leave on their own.

The question is, why does Ben Carson have a problem with making it very uncomfortable for illegal entrants to remain in our country?

Why do he not show compassion for American Citizens who are suffering the devastating social, financial and political consequences inflicted upon them by the tens of millions of aliens who have invaded our borders?

JWK

To support Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Good plan by Ben Carson. Glad you posted it, johnwk.

The proposals you espouse, johnwk, are simply inhumane. I hope you treat your dog better.

Well, I see you, like Ben Carson, have more compassion for those who have invaded our borders than American Citizens who have been squeezed out of the construction trade jobs by illegals who work off the books and pay no taxes on their earned wages.

JWK

To support Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Actually, I have compassion for both. I’d say that by clinging to an uncompromising hard-line position on immigration, which stands absolutely ZERO chance of enactment in the form of legislation, your plea for “compassion” is all talk and no walk. If you really cared about American citizens, then you’d be, like Ben Carson, advocating a workable comprehensive solution. Pushing an extreme, inhumane agenda that can’t possibly get enacted does nothing to help American citizens (but does make conservatives seem like monsters).

Do you really believe that someone like a Trump is going to round all these people up and deport them? It’s never going to happen, no matter who gets into offic.

Correct. Trump is appealing to folks on the basis of emotion and prejudice,not their better natures. He’s a demogogue, and should be opposed by anyone with a shred of common decency.

Stop with the Chamber of Commerce’s talking point. No one is suggesting to round them up and deport them. What is suggested is to make it very, very uncomfortable for them to stay so they will leave on their own.

Carson wants to legalize them and encourage them to stay by allowing them to take jobs away from American Citizens!

JWK

Trump IS saying to round up and deport them. It’s unrealistic and (not that it matters to some) inhumane.

Carson wants to legalize them and encourage them to stay by allowing them to take jobs away from American Citizens!

I say that’s a good thing. If their situation is normalized, employers will have to pay them above the table like anyone else. They will then compete for jobs on the same footing as American citizens, with one crucial advantage - these folks work HARD and employers like that. Some American citizens are too damn lazy to work hard.

And where is your link? I know Trump wants to immediately round up the criminals and get rid of them. Why do you object to that?

JWK

When our unemployment rate is so high? Are you freaken kidding me?

JWK

Trump is.

[quote=“Cruella, post:11, topic:47572”]
Trump is.
[/quote]If you want to be honest about it only the Trump believers are saying it. Trump himself is day to day.

You know… as somebody who was seperated from his wife and child because of our countries horrendus immigration system, every time I hear people talk about horrible horrible illegals and crap, it falls on completely deaf ears. MY deaf ears.

You know what I’ve had to do to be with my own wife and child? I had to quit my American job, and LEAVE THE COUNTRY. I’m a permenant resident of another country now. American politics means almost nothing to me anymore. One must remember, America was founded as an immigrant nation, and all these people going “OMG ILLEGALS WAHHHHH!!!” seem to have forgotten that, and the terrible costs our immigration laws inflict on PEOPLE TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING THE RIGHT WAY.

So excuse me as I VOMIT when I hear about how the “illegals” are so bad for the USA. They aren’t the problem. Our laws that slash families and encourages americans to LEAVE ARE.

You are confusing legal and illegal immigration. Legal immigrations is a long drawn out nightmare that needs to be fixed. Illegal immigrations is just that, illegal.

Legal immigrants should NEVER be pushed behind illegal immigrants as they attempt to legally enter the country. Giving any level of swift expedition of illegal cases over legal ones is a huge injustice.

True, John. I have no problem with fixing the LEGAL immigration system so Maylar’s situation never arises…but you DON’T fix the legal system by granting blanket amnesty to ILLEGALS…or by giving them a “path to citizenship.”

There’s nothing “inhumane” about ridding ourselves of criminal aliens and ALL illegals are criminals or they wouldn’t be here illegally. No illegals came here “by accident.” They came (or their parents brought them) here in defiance of our laws and they KNEW they were violating those laws or they wouldn’t spend so much energy avoiding getting caught.

True. If he’s given the chance, I can only imagine the media hysterics, videos, protests and riots created when he first tries to deport these families. He’d probably fold like a cheap suit.

Sure you do. It’s called a political compromise. But offering a humane solution to those already here, you gain the support needed to get the things that conservatives want, such as increased border security, guest worker programs, and better enforcement of rules against employers who pay workers under the table.

Even wonder why illegal immigration remains an unsolved problem? Stubborness about finding a comprehensive solution makes conservatives THE biggest obstacle to progress on this issue.

Most illegals are not criminals. They come here because of our demand for their services.They work hard (harder than most citizens), keep their noses clean, and contribute to the community.

Treating all illegals as undifferentiated “criminals” is the height of inhumanity.

[quote=“Jazzhead, post:18, topic:47572”]

Even wonder why illegal immigration remains an unsolved problem?
[/quote] Because the Chamber of Commerce wants something which American Citizens do not want, and the Chamber of Commerce along with the donor class is not only powerful, but controls most of our big media.

JWK

To support Ben Carson, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama’s illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!